Soulmate

I traced my mark on my collarbone lightly sighing sadly. Everyone has met their soulmate. Except,for me.

And Elle.

We're both know who they are and what they do but we are just terrified to make ourselves known. I sat in class barely listening to the professor I was doodling while Elle stared out of the window.

"Good afternoon students," the Director of the university Mr Winters walked in making all of us stand up and bow. We sat back down and waited for him to speak.

"I have a surprise for all of you. BigHit entertainment needs some new dance instructors or backup dancers. So they have asked us Red Rose University for help. Please come in boys."

The Director moved to the back and I felt the air get knocked out of my lungs, I locked eyes with Elle she looked shocked as well.

Our soulmates.
Were in front of us.

"We need to leave, now," I murmured and Elle nodded. They smiled brightly and waved at us. I swallowed as my mark began warming up sign that I was close to my mate or mates.

My eyes locked with the blue haired one and electricity shot through me. We were done for. Elle grabbed my hand and we bolted out of the classroom ignoring the calls to come back.

Just as we reached the gates arms wrapped around my waist tearing me away from Elle and into a hard chest.
I looked to my left to see Elle in the same predicament with a blond haired boy.

I tilted my head up and saw the boy who was holding me was blue haired.

"Let go!" Exclaimed Elle I could see the hurt on the male's face. "Don't leave us," a new voice murmured making both of us tense. The others were here as well.

"Let us go!" I say and break free, grabbing Elle and tugging her free. As we and we backed away.

"Are you rejecting us?" The blue haired one asked looking at me with hurt and...love? What? I shook my head but Elle spoke. "We.....we're just surprised...."

"Why?"

"That you want us and aren't rejecting us," I murmur tears brimming my eyes and immediately I was pulled into a hard chest. I stayed tense for a few seconds before relaxing and returning the hug. "Don't think like that...we've wanted you two since we found out you're our mates. We love you for you," I heard he say softly.

I looked up my gaze locking with his as he smiled gently and tugged my hair behind my ear. I took a breath and said, "we accept you as our mates. Do you accept us?" "We do," multiple voice said. There was a slight glow coming from our marks.

I looked at my collarbone to see my purple rose (ah jin...so hot...)healed. My gaze locked on Elle and I saw her smiling.

For real this time.

I smiled and began laughing in pure happiness. Feeling warm, happy, completed and loved.

My gaze locked on the boy again.

He was smiling at me with warmth as well as love. "I love you..." He said kissing my cheek. "I love you too,"

"Taeyhung."