Another friend that was forgotten

So after awhile of this being out I finally come to the first part to say that.. suicide, murder, and more topics most people are probably sensitive to are involved in this. So I'd appreciate if you are someone that's sensitive to that.. I'd appreciate if you leave. I'm just concerned and worried for anyone that's sensitive to this stuff.

Y/n L/n was a friend of Shoya Ishida, a forgotten friend. He and Shoya started to pull away when he bullied a deaf girl, Y/n couldn't do anything about it because when he first tried to prevent any further bullying he started to get picked on too and it was harder to protect the girl. Y/n didn't want Shoya to bully anyone because little did Shoya know Y/n was a person who thought ahead instead of jumping in, Y/n knew how people functioned and he predicted Shoya would get bullied for it too. Y/n's prediction came true, Shoya was bullied. He didn't do anything to comfort him thought as he was busy with his friend Shouko, was busy she left. After weeks past Y/n decided to make sure Shoya was safe, he didn't want to talk to him because he was afraid if he'd still bully him. After years of silently protecting him he decided to talk to him, but Shouko was here now. Y/n decided to be friends with both of them again, he wanted his friends back. So when he walked to a bridge he took Shouko to every ending day of school he didn't expect them to be there, he was going to talk to them but as he took a closer look and listened in he wasn't so sure anymore. Shoya was signing to her, did he take time to do that for her? Shouko was signing back, were they friends? Y/n didn't know because he left town for months before, but this was his third day being back in town. He held onto the pillar he was hiding behind and tried to figure something out, how was he supposed to approach them? That was yesterday and he was still trying to find a way to approach them, he was thinking when he stopped scrolling on his phone because he saw a picture. Not any picture it was Shoya and Shouko, another one of him alone sitting with the caption. What's that loser doing? He sighed and rubbed his temples, who did this? He walked out of his apartment and sat in class, he was in the same class as Shoya still. He heard whispers of his classmates but ignored them until he felt a tap on his shoulder, he turned around to see a girl with medium length brown hair. Her green eyes stared at him until she said. "What were you doing?" She shoved her phone into his face pointing at him. My reputation is ruined because of a stupid picture, that's pathetic. Y/n sighed and said. "What else would I be doing?" He normally wouldn't be rude to people but he's had enough of this. He wasted half his time doing useless stuff, in his opinion now. Why'd he even try so hard to be with them again? "Someone's mad." She said, she just smiled at him. Why was she smiling when I was rude to her? I stayed quiet. She frowned and said. "You aren't one to talk a lot." The bell rang. "I'll see you later." I watched as she entered the crowd of classmates, see me later?

~

I don't know if I wanna make another part because honestly I kinda hate how this went and wanna change it up in the next part of there will even be a next part ;-;