House tour

* please make sure you read the authors note at the end*

Lavenders pov

I squeal excitedly at the sight of the large villa in front of the sunset. shai takes my hand and leads me inside while theo grabs all the bags and dumps then in the large foyer.
"Ready to see the house?" he asks.
"Yep yep yep!" I shout jumping up and down.

First they lead me to the first room on the right of the foyer, it had a long oak table with matching chairs with red velvet cushions.
"This is the dining room," theo says
"We only eat in here on thanks giving or christmas when we have family round," shailene adds.
"What thanks giving?" I ask them confused
"Wait what?"shai asks "how can you not know what thanks giving is?"
"Shai they don't celebrate in Britain," theo laughs the explains the whole thing to me.

"Through here next," shai says as she pulls me in to the next room
"This is the..." Theo say before I cut him off
"It's the kitchen!" I shout pleased at my self
There was a large fri she and a counter on one side and a grill and many appliances on the other next to the window was a large sink and an dish washer. in the middle of the kitchen was an island with cupboards and three stools.

We went back into the foyer an entered the left side. the room had a large corner sofa land the biggest TV I had ever seen there was a creme rug underneath a glass coffee table.
"This is the family room" shai says
"We can watch movies together in here," theo adds pointed at a huge metallic shelf with billions of movies
Shai hades me frozen and I added it I the shelf

Shai pulled me in to the next room with nothing but a curtain to separate the it from the family room it was pale pink and there was a rocking horse, pink you chest already filled with toys and and a Ping wind shield, behind it there was a rack filled with dress up clothes,
I turned around and Huged shai and theo tight
"This is your play room," they said in usion. then they pulled back the purple floor length curtains to reveal French doors we went outside to the garden. the first thing in the garden was I BBQ and table and chairs under a large umbrella that I was told was called a parasol. the next then was a swingset, but, it wasn't just any old swing set it had a slide and climbing frame to! next to it was a trampoline that was in the ground with mats all around. The next part was the best of all it was a beach themed pool there was sand in slant leading in to the water, on the sand were several deck chairs on the other side of the pool was a towel hut, but the best part was the hidden cave under the water fall!

We went back inside and theo carried me up the stairs, he walked through double doors to reveal a bedroom with a kingside bed a large wardrobe a dresser and an en suit.
"This is our room," theo tells me.

The last room other than Theo's boring games room I my room I squeal with delight as see the pale purple room with a four poster bed witch frozen covers and a walk in wardrobe and my very own ensuite the bath had a button that made lots of bubbles.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

* I want to add some new characters so I would like you to comment sown suggestions they must be female and around lavenders age I Will pick two. if you are picked I will diret message you I will also direct message you when I am going to write the chapter that they will be introduced

I want to know:
Name
Age
Description of she looks
What is her personality like?

Thank you guys!