Therapy

A/N this chapter is dedicated to @redneckfangirl because she has voted on every chapter and given me amazing comments since the very start and I would like say thank you

Shailenes pov

Lavenders night mares are getting out of control neither me or theo have had any sleep because we have both been up every hour to calm lavender down and stop her screaming. I went to the doctor and he referred me to a specialist. Today is the first time lavender will see him and I'm worried of how she will handle it.

(Mini a/n Also the dogs name is cupcake)

Theo's pov
"Babe!" shai shouts
"What!" I shout back
"Get lavender please!" She replies I push my self off the sofa and run up the stairs to lavenders room.
Lavender is sitting on her bed room floor playing with cupcake still in her pjs with and outfit in assuming shai laid out for her untouched on the bed.
"Come on scamp," I say lifting her upside down and and outing her down on the bed as cupcake barks and circles around my feet.
"Why aren't you dressed?" I ask
She hangs her head
"Lavender, answer me" I say
"I don't want to go please don't make me!" She sobs
I scoop her in to cuddle.
"Your gonna be ok, this mm is going to help you get better so you don't have night mares anymore," I tell her but she's still not convinced.
"I tell you what I'll help you get dressed and then after you go see the man I'll take you for icecream," I say and she nods her head and squeals in excitement. I take her night dress of and rub her cream on her back which is fall of scars cuts and bruises then I gently brush her Long brown hair while the cream sinks in once her hair is tangle free I help her put on her white tights pink long sleeved t-shirt and denim short dungarees.
"Ok?" I ask her
And she nods
"Come on then my little princess" I say putting a plastic tiara on her head and carry her down stairs.

Shailenes pov
"Hiya princess!" I shout ass I see lavender run into the kitchen and sitting on the table
"Pancakes?" I ask
"Yep yep yep!" she shouts
I put some pancakes on a plate and put sch package on them.
"Here you go," I say handing them to her
"I'm going up get changed" I tell her and love her siting at the table.
I go into my bedroom and pick out an outfit I have a white vest top purple cardigan and black leggings. I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth before braiding my hair to the side i chick on my purple vans and go to check on lavender with wet woes in hand.
Lavender is just finishing her pancake when I come in and her face is covered in chocolate. I sneak up behind her and wipe it with a wet up as she moans. come on I say throwing her on my hip. And carrying her to the car where theo is waiting.

Lavenders pov
I'm awoken by shai pulling be out of the car she carries me into the a large white building and butterflies form in my stomach. we walk in and go to an oldish women sitting behind a desk
"Appointment for lavender woodley," shai says and the women tell us to take a seat.
I sit on theo's lap and cuddle in to him
"Lavender?" I voice calls and beckons me. I slowly approach him and he grabs my hand and start walking me to a separate room I panic and start to cry and look back at shai and theo who are standing with their heads hung low as I am taken into the room