First day of dance

Lavenders pov

I was excited when shai told me I could go to dance, and today was my first day at the dance school and I was so excited! earlia on that week we had gone shopping and bought hair bows and hair donuts then we bought booty pants in black white and blue, crop tops in pink and yellow and one shoulder crop tops in green red and purple, we also bought leotard in every colour and tan jazz shoes pink on pointe shoes and tap shoes in tan and my very own personalised ones they were pink with my name on them.lastly we bought a dance bag

Shais pov

We spent so much money on lavenders dance stuff, but, it was worth it! I mean she had to look good when she's dancing!

Theo's pov

I was sitting on the sofa waiting for shai to get lavender ready for dance (I ha to drop them of) then lavender came in and she looked beautiful she had black booty shorts on with a pink crop top that showed of her flat stomach she had a ballerina bun in her hair with a pink bow to top it off.

Lavenders pov

I was nervous as a walked I to the diva dancers dance studio (ddds) the 4teacher Tina welcomed me gave me a big hug and sent my mum to sit wit othe mothers there, then, she took my hand and lead me into the changing room which the called the dancers den (just like on dance moms) she introduced me to all of the girls first was Gracie, she was 4 like me and she was pale and had blond hair and sparkling blue eyes. then Gracie introduced her best friend Lucy, Lucy was 5 her skin was tanned and her I was silky chocolate blonde, after Lucy was Catherine and her identical twin sister casey, they were almost 6 and they had brown hair similar to Lucy's bit mousy like mine, lastly was the twins best friend Sarah, Sarah is five and has dirty blond hair and big green eyes.

When Tina sent us Into do stretches I stretched in between Gracie and Lucy. Tina told me I would be doing a solo at the next competition my solo was called fresh meat ,it was a tap solo
Which I was really happy about because tap is my favourite style Catherine also had a solo. also me Gracie and Lucy got told we were doing a dieting called along friends about two girls who befriend the new girl at the school it was a jazz/acro routine the last dance was the group it was an lyrical piece called work work work it was about a girl who worked really hard but never got anywhere and Sarah was the lead. Me Gracie and Lucy had great fun running the duet and mr the end we were best friends.