TMTOC - Chapter Eleven

(Alyssa)

(Alyssa)

Cocoa's POV

"Alyssa, sorry but there is no chance of us happening, period. This is Cocoa, my girlfriend."

"You're what?!" She was mad, but do I care? No. And, she didn't even shake my hand when I stuck it out.

The crew came over to where Landry and I were standing. They were just as surprised. Heather seemed rather irritated though.

"Alyssa, what are you doing here?" Heather asked.

"I realized it was stupid of me to leave, so my parents enrolled me back at Copper Grove."

Why doesn't she tell them the real reason she came back?

"She wants to rekindle a flame that died a while ago for me. Cocoa Baker is my girlfriend. And, I am not giving her up for anyone. It was good to see you though. See you guys tomorrow."

Landry and I walked over to my Mercedes.

"I'll follow you to your house so we can work on our project."

"Okay." I proceeded to get in my Mercedes, and Landry got in his Escalade. Then, we were off.

Heather's POV

She was pissed, but who cares? Landry is happy with Cocoa.

"Alyssa, you need to stay away from Landry and Cocoa. They are happy and that is all that matters. Nobody liked you then, and the feeling is the same. We don't even know what Landry saw in you anyway."

"I don't have to listen to any of you. I came back to this University for one reason, and I will get it."

"We'll see about that."

Cocoa's POV

When we arrived home. I pulled into the garage, and Landry pulled right behind me, on the driveway.

Lei and Lalita were watching television when we entered the house.

"Hey ladies, I have a huge favor to ask for Saturday. Will you do a cheer with me on Saturday to help me make the team?"

They both said. "Yes."

"Now, right after the tryouts, I'm going to watch the tryouts for the football team."

"Oh yeah, count me in to watch cute, college boys," Leilani then says.

That girl is a trip!

"Cocoa, mom, and dad are both going to be late. Mom said she left money for us to order food for dinner. And, Michail, Alise, Leigh, and Myshea are coming this weekend."

"Okay. Thanks for letting me know. Landry, do you have any plans for this weekend?"

As we entered the study room, he answered, "My father was able to get tickets to the Ravens game against the Steelers for Sunday. But, I'm free after tryouts on Saturday. I would love to meet your family. And, I meant what I said earlier - I am not giving you up for anybody."