chapter twenty one💖

Hey guys here is a chapter!

****

Haulee's POV

I cut the call as I left to answer aunty zainab but before promising to call him back.

I was told to give a speech as I was the event planner. It's not a big birthday party but it included family and friends though.

"Okay guys!, I don't really know what to say, cos I didn't really plan this as though am the planner. As u all know, am the sister in law of this young lady, not that she is married to my brother oo but soon will." I said winked at her n my bro who was unexpectedly standing next to her holding a drink in his hands

"Well I don't really know her much until this few months, so it's hard to say but so far her characters are really impressive, she is amazing but she is crazy and annoying.

She has been singing her buffdae last few days...", I continued till she came to hug me and I whispered a happy birthday to her. And Sha whispered a thank you.

We ended up cutting the cake and dancing around. The party ended at exactly 4:30pm, after the guest and the family left, we decided to do sleepover.

We played lots of games like the ludo, the cards, monopolies and truth or dare, we prayed and read the Qur'an, we really enjoyed. At around 10:00 pm everybody was on their phones. Umma, zuwie and zee were on call with their boyfriends, did I forget to tell you zee is engaged, well, she was talking to her fiance Mansur.

Saadatu called her siblings that are in abroad. Ramram called home I think and nafnaf was chatting, as for me I called daddy to tell tomorrow I would go home and decided to call ya Sadeeq since I had promise him.

And On the last ring he picked it up and hung up then called which I answered, guess he doesn't want me using my credit. What a kind human being that was once arrogant

"Hel-Assalam, how are you", he stuttered correcting himself to say assalam instead of hello

"Wassalam, am fine and u?", I asked

"Am okay, how comes you didn't invite me to the party", he asked feigning anger

"Ya Sadeeq, I did ask Ramram to invite you on my behalf because I was extremely busy but she said u were unfortunately extremely busy too", I explained truthfully, the girls were all oogling and winking at me at the mention of ya Sadeeq which I regretted instantly and I couldn't stop blushing and smiling secretly.

"She is lying!!!", Ramram screamed from afar and I glared at her

"Ok ok have heard. Are they with you, please can you excuse them so we could talk, I need to talk to you in private", he requested and I said okay and left to talk to him but not before stocking my tongue to the girls and locked the door behind me but not before them whistling and doing all sort of madness.

"Am alone now, you can talk to me", I assured him.

"Well, I want-ed to as-sk you some-thing", he started a bit due to nervousness.

"Okay, go ahead", I said in a soft voice assuring him, it was okay and he should calm down

"Ijustwantedtoaskyouifyouwouldgooutwithme", he said so fast and I couldn't comprehend a thing

"Slow down Mr flash", I said attempting to crack a joke to calm him still and the joke did work or maybe not, was he laughing at my stupidity?? I don't really know!.

"I just wanted to ask you if you go out with me?", He asked after his laughter died down

"Hmm...",I got interrupted, really I didn't know what to tell him, I didn't know the response to give him

Say yes joor, yes! yes!! yes!!!  Was all my subconscious mind was telling me to say

"Don't worry u don't need to give me a try now", he said, a little bit of disappointment in his voice

"No no! I don't mind going out with you, yes I will go out with you", I stated then corrected myself to be a little bit direct

"Oh thank you, I will text you the date and the time I will come pick you up", he said happily

"Sure, it's ma pleasure, I will be waiting", I said trying to not get over excited.

"Ok bye, till tomorrow, I will call you", he said

"Ok bye, I will be waiting", I told him and hung up

Then I let out a gentle squeal that was not loud enough for people to hear.

Then went to the door and heard some whispers, I guess the girls were trying to eavesdrop on my conversation which was rude, I opened to the door and too my expectations they we're leaning on the door and so engrossed in their whispering that they didn't hear the door being unlocked, So they fell to the ground as I moved so they don't land on me.

Immediately they fell, I just feigned anger and left for the palour.

I sat waiting, cos I knew they would come to apologise and ask what happened but I did accept their apologies and refused the part where I will tell them. I didn't till they bribed me, each of them bribed me with something

Umma bribed me with chocolates knowing my obsessions, Ramram with ice cream, zuwie the richest bribed me with a new smasung tablet cos mine has spoilt but I politely rejected and she looked sad then I told her okay, zee bribed me with her reading the holy Qur'an and my favorite surah which is surat al-Imran. Nafnaf promised Togo to the market with me, I had been begging her since but knowing her detest for markets, she promised, saadatu promised to buy free credit for a week for me all Becos of what ya Sadeeq said.

Yh! I have wierd friends!!!.

"Ok! ok!! ok!!!, He only asked me...",before I could finish they attacked me squealing.

*****

That's the end of this chapter... Next chappie will be coming soon

Pls
Vote
Comment
Share
Follow

Bbyfeenah 💖