chapter fifteen💖

Hey guys am so so sorry😓yeah I know i deserve to be punish buh u have to spare me 😂I was busy with some stuffs that is why I didn't update earlier and please I want you all to choose a date i can be publishing the book I meanlike twice in a week😁insha Allah so I need your comments.

*************

Sadeeq's p.o.v

I just can't be thinking all day I have to go out today. Moreover mommy has not really been herself cause she doesnt love seeing me this way. I can't just dull my self I said. I got up from the bed. I walk to the bathroom and had my shower, then came out and dressed up ready to go out.

********

Haulee p.o.v

Maintaining a good sitting position on her bed she stretched her hands muttering the waking up supplication (Alhamdullilahi lazi ahyana badama amatana wa ilayhin nushur), she headed to the loo, to answer the call of nature and perform her ablution. She prayed and recited the holy Quran. Askar (supplication).

Lazily walking to her phone, that was laying beside her bed side. Her eyes landed at the time. It was 6:30am.

"crap", She muttered, she rushed in to the loo for the second time that morning, almost in speed of light, to take her bath and dress up for lectures. Yes the semester break is over so i am in the second semester

Lectures starts from 8:30 and yola to mautech it takes about one hour thirty minutes to arrive.

'Ya rabbi don't let me be late for this class, this man won't allow me to enter his class I don't just know why some lecturers are too strict', she said all in one breath.

By the time she was done bathing, she dressed up wearing a peach tank top and jeans with a kimono dressing casually and removing the ribbon from her hair, her dark hair flowed down her back

"masha Allah" indeed she is the replica of her mother, her long nose and pink lips which makes her look exactly like the fulani girl she is. she took her phone and bag and left.

She went downstairs and saw aunty zainab having breakfast she greeted them and aunty zainab stopped her.

"Haulee bazaki ko chi abinchinane? ( haulee won't you even have your breakfast first?)", Her aunty zee asked her

"Am in a hurry am already late to school see you later aunty bye", she said all in one breath and rushed out to the car.

***

We were sitting in the lecture room with ramram and zee after the lectures when I heard a phone ringing, I picked the phone  up but it wasn't mine, ramram took it from my hand saying it's hers and because we were only few left in the hall after the lecture she answered the call. What she heard next I think really shocked her.

'Innalillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un' was what she muttered before a single tear dropped out of her eyes.

I know Ramram and how little things can make her emotional. Even the littlest thing can bring a tear to her sparkly eyes.

"where? How? When?", Was all she could muster courage to ask

"Okay am coming right now", and she ended the call .

"Ramram what happened", i and nafnaf asked both at the same time.

"Pls zee can you take me to meddy private hospital", she said ignoring our question. I get she is stressed and so I didn't bring up the matter so I told her that I will follow them.

We left right after, with Ramram crying in my hands and zee driving but occasionally turning back to check up on ramram.

We reached and before I could say hamburger nafnaf practically ran inside. Right after we parked and took out bags and phones we entered the building. We met the receptionist but didn't see the sign of ramram, she must have gone in.

********

"Nurse where is the patient's room that they brought not less than 30 minutes??. The family of  Abdallah kassim bamanga", zee asked not knowing who the patient was.

"And who are you to the patient", she asked with a crocked brow

"We are families", I liked looking confident and with a frown on my face

"Oo I am sorry, he is still in the emergency room so we have to wait for the doctor to come out", she said

***

After 30 minutes of waiting which seems like forever I decided to call my aunt( aunty zainab) to tell her where I am so, she won't be bothered cause I was supposed to go back home before this incident happened. I called and she picked my call in one ring.

Aunty zainab: haulee what happened? Why are you still not back?

Haulee: aunty zainab am sorry I didn't tell you, Ramram was called and told that her family member had an accident. So we had to rush to the hospital together with ramram and zee.

Aunty zainab: innalillahi wa inna ilayhi rajiun, how is the person?

Haulee: he is still in the emergency room the doctor is not out yet so I dont know but I just hope he is going to be fine.

I said in tears not even realizing I was crying.

Aunty zainab: stop crying he only needs your prayers now not tears if you are crying then what do you expect ramram and zee to do?

Haulee: am sorry I didn't even realize I was crying we will talk later the doctor is out.

I said and ended the call.

A young doctor in his early 30's came out from the emergency room and approached us.

"Are you his relatives?",he asked

"Yesss...", we all replied at the same time

"Doctor, is he okay?", Ramram asked

....

*******************

Sadeeq's p.o.v

I went downstairs and greeted mom she smiled when she saw me and said so finally you what to go out.

"Sadeeq you have to forget about everything and move on with your life I don't just know your problem, you are acting weird this days and each time I ask you and all you can say to me is you are okay which I know is a lie. You have not gone to the office for the last two days, you locked up your self in the room all alone for what? When will all this stop", she said almost tearing

"Am sorry mom I promise you it won't repeat it self again insha Allah. Am going out now and i will try not to remember all that happened insha Allah", I said holding her face in my hands

"I pray so", she said and with that I left not even bothering asking of my sister because I know she is in school.

They resumed school last week but she left yesterday.

I entered my car and drove out of our mansion which I call a house. Having many thoughts on my mind speeding down the high way, I didn't pay much attention to the road because I was thinking of HER and haulee. And suddenly I was blinded by the flash of headlights, I accidently swerved into an oncoming traffic. I barely had the chance to scream and before I knew it everywhere was dark..

**********

Hey guys am so sorry as I said before for not updating earlier. I know this chapter is short but I promise to update soon and make it longer than this!

Please don't forget to vote comment and share.

And I said before I want you all to suggest a day

I publish haulee atleast twice in a week so is left to you all drop it in the comment.

1k reads 💃💃💃ghost readers please tap that little vote button. It won't hurt ur little finger if you do so.

I love you all😍😗😗✌✌