chapter eighteen💖

2012 September

They were not friends but classmates, she was brought to the hostel cos she was naughty, stubborn, crazy. She met her new friends who didn't like her cos of her characters.

Though, if they talk about her features, she is a young beautiful lady, she was 15 then, she is tall and had her one sided dimple, she is slim but had her figure eight, she had long hair. She was truly a definition of beauty.

She was a fulani, her great grand mother was a fulani, but then, because of all that happened, the word 'love' made her to marry a christain.

Which made her blood be a fulani. She was the exact replica of her great grand mother.

But, the only thing wrong with her was, she had to pay for the sins of her great grand mother. Indeed she was cursed.

She came as a christain to the to the hostel, but after the possession of jinns and all she left as a Muslim and succeeded in changing her family into being a muslim.

From Divine she turned to Sa'adatu.

***
The main reason she loved him was Becos she saw something special about him, she saw his kindness, she saw his belief, she loved him for the sake of Allah.

He loved her too more than she could even know even before her possession or her shahada.

He loved her wholeheartedly, unconditionally. But before he could tell her she left, she left for good.

He could no longer sleep, eat, talk well, he just builded a wall to protect his heart from falling, he was just shattered thinking he would never see her again.

Even to pray was a problem, he misses his salat anyhow

He was hoping to see her again, while she arrives to be done with her uni, get enough money to look for him.

He wrote his WAEC and successfully passed with 9 A's and got admission into the University of Oxford.

While her, she wrote WAEC determined to make all A's especially in IRk, she tried her best and got all A's except in that one subject,
She wrote WAEC again and hopefully passed all including IRK, but she decided to go to Yola which was that next yr, she wanted to study medicine but later decided on doing arts in sec so she could study linguistics.

2016

He had finished University but she was in her 3rd year, he came back to Adamawa, his home, his pride. He resides in jimeta so he didn't really see her cos she resides in Yola south.

He got his job in his father's company and also earned to get his post as CEO, as his father said, "if I give you the post directly,you won't value it but if you earn it you will".

***
2019
After he fell for haulee, she came back and his whole life was nothing but confused, cos he had to choose one girl, he had promised himself one woman Becos he thought he couldn't be justice.

He had to choose between a naive girl who is also his long lost first love or his second love who is Masha Allah

He was in deep shit that no one but him could get out from, he knew that so well. He knew if he ask his bestfriend, he would tell him to follow his heart, but he was confused.

*******

Haulee's P.O.V

"Hauler let's go and check up on Annie and Sadeeq", zee told me more like a question

"Ok", unsure of what to say

I am scared of breaking my heart if I go to that house, I am scared of meeting a guy that knows nothing about me. Not that I care anymore but-but...

"Haulee you are zoning out again", zee said tapping me.

We got ready and left for their house

"Haulee you should come shop with us we are going to the mall", nafnaf said

"Yeah Haulee pls", Ramram said while sadeeq looked at me with a pleading face

Yh Sadeeq and I are friends now, he is no more arrogant as he was before, we started afresh.

"Okay okay" , have heard enough of their pleads

We went to the cinema and chose a horror movie titled 'the evil me' and later took a Hausa movie named 'alqibla'.

After that, we went to the restaurant and bought food, damn the day was intresting and all... After we went back home we went to our group chat on WhatsApp, yes we added him but we changed the group chat name to #friends forever💯

We talked and talked till it was time to sleep...

"Haulee you zoned out again", she said bringing me out of my riverie

"Sorry was thinking about something", something, something painful, something killing me, something I never thought will happen.

That something is 'Sadeeq'

I don't know what to say, I don't really know  how I feel, we only spent just little time with him but I felt as if they removed something really big from my life when he could not remember me again.

We reached the house but to enter it was like they weighed the entire  world on me. I don't know why I am feeling like this, is it because I think he won't remember me

We entered but I ran out of the house immediately because....

***********************
Assalamu alaikum, Eid mubarak to all wattpadian.

Sorry for the short chapter, I was busy because of all the meat work.

I just want to use this medium to wish my bby twins for their first birthday, I love you my bbies❤️

Pls comment, vote, share, and follow as my barka da sallah

Eid mubarak once again and I love you all