Out of The Wolf

It was dark inside the wolf. Red hated it, but it was oddly calming. It all happened in a blur, and started when she was supposed to bring wine and food to her grandmother who's fallen ill.

Suddenly, the wolf starting to shake, and there was a loud bang. Red fell to the floor, and something made a grunting noise.

It startled Red, but after a few seconds, she reached her hand out to see, well, touch, what it was. She came into contact with warm, wrinkly skin, and immediately recognized it as her grandmother.

Red found her hand, and clutched her hand for what felt like hours, but was only a few minutes. Now, there were wierd noises, and Red was terrified, even though she was already shaky.

An idea popped into her head, and she shimmied her arm around, searching for her pocket. Then, she felt something smooth and cold, and grabbed it.

Red had always admired her dagger, given to her by her father before he passed. She now clutched the smooth, black leather handle, and held the other hand out, until it hit the wall.

She then took all of her force, and stabbed the wall with a dagger. Dragging it down, Red and her grandmother were momentarily blinded, as Red began to carve a hole out of the wolf's stomach.

After making a hole big enough for her, Red climbed out, and began slashing and pulling and stabbing at the wolf to get her grandmother out.

Of course, the wolf wasn't bothered, as he'd fallen asleep after eating them. Soon Red pulled her grandmother out, and looked down to find that her clothing was covered in blood.

Her red hood was ruined, and she began to regret cutting into the wolf. Her grandmother comforted her, and told her that the wolf's fur would make a great new hood, as winter was coming upon their town already.

Just then, a bang came at the door, and it slammed open. Standing there, was a big burly man, who looked twice the size of Red and her grandmother combined, and was aiming a big, scary gun right at her face.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Hi! Thanks for reading! This wasn't one of my favorite stories, and has been sitting here, untouched for a few weeks while I debate whether or not to post it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.  Anyways, thanks a lot for reading, and have an amazing day!