Chapter 4: Foggy with a Percent of Meatbitches 74

"Timmy!" Jonesy yelled, running to his previously deceased son. Across the way, Brittney was yelling at the cops for both towing her car and taking her son.

"But, uh, a ma'am," The cop ate a turkey donut, "We were helping the producer dudes film 

Foggy with a Percent of Meatbitches 74. Don't you uNDErSTand?" He yelled. 

Brittney didn't back down, snatching his turkey donut and shoving it up his ass, "You made us believe our little Timmy was DEad!" 

"But, uh, a ma'am," The cop ate a turkey donut, "We were helping the producer dudes film

Foggy with a Percent of Meatbitches 74. Don't you uNDErSTand?" He yelled.

Brittney still didn't back down, she took out the turkey donut from the cops ass and shoved it back in a 2nd time. "The fuck?" the cop said, pulling his camo assault rifle from his pocket. Brittney used timmy as a riot shield and rammed the cop to his knees. "If you touch me or my family again, you will be fucking obliterated,  uNDErSTand?" said brittney. "But ma'am, we were helping the director dudes to film Foggy wi-" the cop was cut off.  Brittney yelled "Save your BULLSHIT." yeah, she was pissed.  She pulled out a banana and was ready to duel. The cop was prepared however, and pulled out his secret weapon. One that is not rivaled by any other weapon in this timeline. One that strikes fear into the hearts of its enemies.  Its name...... Is...... A Gun. The cop used "POLICE BRUTALITY" it was super effective.  Brittney has now gotten a status effect, "handicapped." Brittney stabbed the cop in the heart with her long banana.  "oh goD WHY." said the cop, as he died from previously being stabbed in the heart.  With a banana.  Yeah.