||2||

Chan shift ended at 5:30pm, and he spent the next 20 minutes walking to Han river. It was close yet far at the same time, but it's always a peaceful walk.

Chan sat down at a bench and used his phone while he waited. It was a cold fall day so his hands eventually started to get red and cold.

Soon he noticed Felix walking along the path, looking for him, and Felix noticed him as well.

Felix sat next to Chan on the bench, ready to let out his anger, "What the fuck?!" He spoke in English. That's how this conversation is going to start.

"What?" Chan knew exactly what Felix was getting at but wanted to play clueless for a bit.

"You left us all! Why?!" Felix was angry about what he did two years ago.

"I have my reasons," Chan was keeping his cool.

"People think you're dead, the police think it's a missing persons investigation, Hannah's still super upset about you not being there, Lucas thinks you're dead, I thought you were dead! You left without a trace, you haven't updated on instagram, nobody knew where you were! People were scared for you, sad that you were gone! People miss you!" His voice was raised throughout that entire speech, until the volume went way down "I missed you,"

Chan nodded his head. Those were all valid points.

There was a moment of silence, until Felix spoke once again "At least update your instagram, to tell people that you're still alive, please?" Felix gave him this big eyes with a pout that he just can't say no to.

"Fine, but it's an older picture," He spoke as he made the post. People immediately came in and started commenting and liking the post.

__________________

♡5.7k

@CB97
I'm still here, don't worry. I'm still breathing, but my thinking is kinda blurry.

Comments

@slamjaim Where are you?!

@hann06 Channie we miss u!!

@Luluca Bro?! Are you okay??
^^View more comments

__________________

"Okay done," He spoke to the younger aussie.

"And apologize," Felix spoke, "for leaving me behind,"

Authors Note:

Idk about this chapter, I don't think it was a good follow up but, it can only get better, right? (Don't quote me on that)

Question Of The Chapter: What StrayKids song are you in love with right now? For me it's Voices, I feel like I relate to it for some reason, it's weird.

Update: It's still Voices but with the additions of Phobia, Insomnia, I Am YOU, Airplane, and probably We Go (we'll see on the 14th)