|| 12 ||

The day passed by quite slowly to say the least. The clocks seemed to go as fast as the non sporty kid when they're running. The two only got to see each other at lunch and that seemed like it was the fasted part of the day.

The last bell rang and Chan was already out of the building, running as fast as he could to one of his two jobs. The one that payed more, to be exact. Although this one had a stricter boss, which may or may not be the reason why he was running there.

Getting to his job, he was out of breath. Although he quickly took his seat behind the front desk in the lobby of the big glass office building that he just entered.

Chan sat, he did the work that he had to do but overall he just waited for his shift to end. And just like school that day, it went by extremely slowly.

Sitting there, waiting was basically his job because absolutely no one comes inside since this is a office building and from 9 till 5, it's filled with old, rich, straight men. Except for the days Chan has shift, he's not old, nor rich, nor straight. It's kind of ironic if you really think about it.

He finished some filing work that he was given and also while he was at it, finished some homework because he's barely got time for that anymore, he's just too busy now.

Chan's shift was only 3:15 to 5:15 but that's 2 hours of being payed quite a bit, or at least enough to get ₩35,080,064 a year. He'll earn more when he graduates university, hopefully.

Eventually 5:15 rolled around he left the building and went home because he was way to tired to do anything else. He dragged himself down the concrete sidewalks and to his old, rundown, brick brown apartment building.

He walked up the many annoying flights stairs to get to his apartment. He opened the door, kicked off his shoes and threw his bag down before quickly heading to his room for some well deserved and well needed rest and relaxation. He quickly laid down on his old bed and closed his eyes to catch himself a break. It was like this until he heard his phone ding. He checked it and saw a notification from instagram.

 He checked it and saw a notification from instagram

♡8.6k
@fefe_lix2 I'm not the same anymore

Comments Disabled

Authors Note:
Idek anymore. I'm like bouncing with ideas at this rate but I still have the plot planned out, except for one thing, comment on one of the 3 options please.

1- Boy
2- Girl
3- Both

I'm not going to say anything about what it's for but I couldn't choose.
Also thought of the day: I loose everything all the time? Where does it go? Does it go to the hoarding monster? Idk

Question Of The Chapter: Which entertainment company would you want to train under? (Any company)
I would probably want to train under JYPE because I know that JYPE has a mental health unit and I think that's really important and I like that a lot. Also I feel that I connect with his groups more than others. JYP is also probably the best company out of the big 4. (I still wanna call it big 3 but nope, YG's our, BigHit's in, and another company is in)
And let's be real, JYP is a sexy god

 (I still wanna call it big 3 but nope, YG's our, BigHit's in, and another company is in)And let's be real, JYP is a sexy god