|| 13 ||

Chan was confused to say the least, his Felix just posted that and with the caption "I'm not the same anymore". What was he talking about? Thoughts like that crossed his mind in clusters.

Chan put his phone on his oak side table to try and forget about those thoughts, although that picture kept forming itself in his confused mind and it was the only clear thing there. Felix wasn't obviously going to be the same person he was 2 years ago but two years ago he was a little cinnamon roll and now he's changed so much.

This made no sense to Chan, although somehow he fell asleep only to be woken up by his neighbour merely hours later. Chan's small bedroom was next to the thin wall in between Chan and Changbin's apartments. Sadly the walls were like paper and Chan is able to hear everything quiet clearly.

Now the noises that woke him up weren't just any noises, but they were far from irregular. He groaned in annoyance as he put his pillow over his ears in an attempt to avoid the sounds of pet names, squeaking, and some quite sinful noises. Changbin and his partner did this a lot, sometimes he wonders if they didn't do it, would he get a better sleep? Maybe.

The pillow was doing nothing for him so he quickly got up with his pillow and duvet and made his way to the couch, whom was across the small apartment. Thankfully the amount of distance helped their noises seem quieter. Sadly, now he was awake for good, or at least for a while. He would complain and tell them to not do it in that apartment because the walls are so thin, but he's too polite and he also know that they have their needs just like how Chan has his.

He laid on his couch in the small rectangular living room. He stared up at the off white bumped ceiling in attempt to try and fall asleep again. It's not like he wasn't tired, he just couldn't sleep because of his insomnia, after finally being diagnosed with it he finally knew the part of him that he hated the most.

Before he knew it, it was 4 in the morning. He wasn't going to get any sleep and if he did it would only be for maybe an hour or so.

He groggily stood up and went to his bedroom where he got changed into some random sweatpants and a pure black sweater. He wasn't planning to look beautiful today, he was too tired to even care what he looked like. And if people didn't like it then they could simply back off, it's his life not theirs after all.

Chan went to his kitchen and made himself a small and quick breakfast before he'd leave for school. It wasn't anything special whatsoever, it was simply toast with strawberry jam, but it should be enough to get him through until dinner. Lunch foods from the cafeteria are expensive and he has to save his money for rent and hopefully for his college tuition.

He left the apartment only to be see that Changbin and his boyfriend were leaving the apartment next door. Now was his chance to say something.

"Hey, guys," Chan caught the two other males attention "so this might be a lot to ask and all but could you please not fuck here, the walls are like paper and I hear everything. It's a bit annoying having to hear it most nights and especially at like 1am because it's not like I can fall asleep,"

Chan gave them quite valid reasons and he watched them when both of their faces turned a deep shade of red.

"S-sorry, a-and sure" Chan heard Changbin stutter out. Chan's never address this before, nor been this straightforward either.

Chan nodded his head as a thank you and the other two bowed deeply to the eldest of the 3.

Chan left and walked down the flights of stairs to get to the ground floor and leave the building. He peacefully walked to his bus stop, this particular morning was odd, there's always something going on in the streets but today was quiet and peaceful.

"Weird" Chan thought to himself while waiting for his bus to arrive. That's when he heard it.

Authors Note:
Soooooo I still know exactly where I'm taking this.. *lies*

So I need help again. I want to write a book called Woman's World but I don't know what idols and/or actors I should have as the main cast. May you please comment some strong and powerful female idols and actors? I'll choose them and it'll definitely be multi-fandom so comment who you'd like.

Comment on this line please.

Also format should be:
Name - Group
Name - Solo
Name - Actor

Thank you 😊

Question Of The Chapter: Can someone explain the mv universes to me??? It can be any group but no matter how hard I try I just can't understand anything about it!!! Thank you again😊