Chapter 2 ~ Difficult

Sincere stood silently and scratched his head. It was an awkward silence. "Who the fuck is this, Sincere?". "I'm his girlfriend boo" "Well, that's weird cause I'm his girlfriend. I picked him up from jail last night and we had sex." "Girl we..." Sincere interrupted. "Look, Jessica, please stop. Do you have my money?"

I looked at Sincere with disbelief. I felt nauseous, expecting him to tell me she was lying. However, he asked me for money. My heart was pounding out of my chest. Tears began to fall. My mind thought about all the times he lied to me. Cheated. Stolen money from me. "Is she okay?". "I'm sorry, I was going to tell you." . "It's okay, I'm fine...."

   I took a deep breath and walked to my car. I am mentally hurt. My eyes are full of tears. I couldn't leave like this. I opened the glove compartment of my car. I pulled out my dad's gun I stole from his room. I sat for a minute and thought about everything he put me through and I couldn't take it anymore. I got out of the car and walked towards his house pointing the gun at both of them. "Jessica, what are you doing? Put the gun down, Jessica!" He yelled. "I'm sick of you putting me through all this! I'm in love with you, Sincere! Do you know how much money I gave you? My friends were calling me a clown! I stole my dad's money to make sure you were okay. I am your ride-or-die. Your REAL girlfriend!" They didn't care about me and my emotions. So why would I care about their lives? How about I end their emotions right now?

I stared at them while they pleaded for their lives. Contemplating if I should pull the trigger or let them live. "Jessica put the gun down. PLEASE! Let's talk about this. I'm sorry!" . Sincere starts to walk closer to me. " Step back! I'll shoot! I'm not playing with you." Sincere came closer and I eventually let him take the gun out of my hand. "What is wrong with you? Get out of here! Hurry!" I ran to my car. "Wtf did I just do?" I felt like my whole life just ended in front of me. As I backed out of the driveway, I heard loud police sirens. "GET OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP!"