Chapter 7 ~ The Ending

I caught my sister and Sincere having sex. I quickly shut the door back. I ran to my room and grabbed the gun from under my bed. Sincere had it sitting on my dresser in the room. I took it while he slept and hid it under my bed. I was going to give it back to my dad in the morning. However, I had no idea I would be using it again. I ran back to my sister's room. Sincere was walking out of the room with his shirt off. "Get back in there!" I cried. "Jessica! What are you doing? Put it down!" He cried.
         My sister started screaming. "Shut up! If you wake dad up. You'll be dead by the time he gets in here!" I cried. She stood in the corner of the room with tears falling from her face. I closed the door. "How long have y'all been doing this? Don't lie!" I cried. "He just came in here to grab toilet paper.." my sister cried. "Man, stop lying bitch!" I yelled.
       "She came on to me, you know your sister a little thot!" He yelled. "You fucking liar! We've been seeing each other since y'all got together! I wanted to tell you...I'm so sorry. Sis, I'm in love with him. I wish I told you sooner" She cried.
        "I loved both of you. Sincere, I would think you would sleep with another bitch other than my sister! You only wanted to come to see my sister! Your not shit! You never loved me! I learned today that you never will! Fuck you and burn in hell, Sincere!" *shoots gun*
      My sister screams. "You Little bitch, I don't even know who you are, you're not my sister. You don't care about me, you never did. Do you want to be with him? Fine! You can go to hell right along with him! *shoots gun*
      "Fuck you both!" I cried. I can't believe they did me like that. Now, they're both dead. They are together now. As they wished. I feel so relieved.
       "Erica?! Jessica?! Open the door, NOW!" My dad screamed. He bussed in the door, he began crying on his knees. "Nooo, Erica! Why!" I walked out without a word. I grabbed my keys and drove. I didn't know where I was going. I started driving faster and faster. I was doing 100mph in a 35-speed limit.