Eight

She lives!!!!
So sorry for not updating, been lazy as hell

The two of you got into the car, quietly without making a sound.
That was pretty awkward...

You thought as you wondered what the hell just happened a few minutes ago. I mean, you knew jungkook had a little thing for you but this wasn't the right time to start dating.
And jungkook was more like a really good brother to you.
You couldn't really imagine you two being in love.

As the traffic met you two by, you sighed in annoyance as you turned to face taehyung.

The male innocently played some candy game like that, maybe candy crush saga or whatever.

He was obviously bored, or maybe just addicted to it. It's either 0-100 with that game.

"what's with the staring huh?"

He softly said as you felt your cheeks heat up in embarrassment, you didn't want to come off as some overly obsessed fangirl that couldn't take her eyes off of him.

Wait that wasn't overly obsessed!, you we're just...

Staring

" sorry if that creeped you out, I'd look elsewhere"

You quickly said as your hands firmly held the steering wheel.
Looking at the traffic light, praying for it to turn green, so you could whizz the fuck out of here.
And the awkwardness.

"why look elsewhere when you could look here, I mean I need all the help I could get with this game"

Eyes locking together, a small smile crept up your lips as you looked down at the game. The traffic didn't look like it'll be over soon

"I've been praised countless times for my eagle sharp eyes"

You boasted as the male amusingly stared at you.

"let's pray we pass this chocolate level, batman"

He lamely teased as you laughed a bit,

"that was so lame"

You pointed out in between laughs as he looked at you in embarrassment.
Teasing you too as you kept on repeating his line.

"you haven't helped me since! Eagle eyes"

You were drawn from your laughing trance as you realized the level was over.

Surprised that he managed to finish the level, you looked up at him as you smiled, clapping for him.

"wow, even with all the distractions you still did it"

He slightly looked at you with those eyes of his, your smile radiated as he paused.

"it's obvious you don't have a boyfriend"

Your smile vanished as you awkwardly faced the other side.
We're you giving off desperate vibes??!

"you wouldn't be so playful if you did, you'd probably be daydreaming of him or be pissed off at some stupid thing he did"

You awkwardly smiled as you nodded your head.

Why was this becoming a conversation??

"gee thanks, I guess"

Taehyung gave off his boxy smile as he started laughing.

"you became all flustered, you really don't have a boyfriend!"

You remained silent as you drove off,causing taehyung to sink back into his seat, due to the speed.

"ya! Are you trying to get us killed??!"

You smiled a bit as taehyung couldn't believe it.

"fine no more boyfriend jokes eagle eyes, next time it might be a knife in my throat"

He commented as you looked away.

Taehyung and you we're going to have long fun days ahead.

Stopping at the photoshoot venue.
You rushed taehyung ahead as the crew began styling him.

You went on ahead to get his coffee and things as you waited at the dressing room.

Finally getting a hold of your phone. You were surprised at how many messages jungkook left behind.

"102??!, did I do something wrong"

Scrolling through the messages, you felt weakened as you realized, your things have been moved to a house next to jungkooks.
And he sent these cute heart emojis and texts.

"we're closer now love"

Love??!

You scrolled through jins messages as he complained about you not telling him, you we're leaving the house for him.
Or that you were moving at all.

"this is fucked up"

You silently cursed as you rested your head on the table.

Quickly noticing another human presence, you looked up to see a really tall yet good looking guy, drinking the coffee you bought for taehyung.

"excuse me sir, but this is for-"

You were cut off when he looked at your shirt. Realization dawned on him as he broke down into laughter.

"I'm so sorry!"

He said in between laughs as he looked at you.

"I thought you were my manager, you both kinda look alike"

You awkwardly smiled as you looked at the half finished coffee.
Looking at his clothes you saw the initials, R. M on it.

"I'd get another one for you"

You smiled as you sat back down.

The whole house idea was really tearing you out as you remained quiet.

Taehyung slowly opened the door as he came in happily but stopped once he noticed your quiet aura.

"ya I said I'm sorry about the boyfriend jokes!"

"it's not that" , you softly replied as he sighed.

Eyes scanning the area for his coffee.

"we're you that mad at me"

Rapmonster came in as he held one coffee, his eyes locked with taehyungs as they both froze.

"ya monster!"
"alien"

They both called as they spoke at the same time.

Happily running to each other, rapmonster threw the coffee away by mistake as they happily shook hands and hugged.

You looked at the spilt coffee, as Rapmonster looked back at you.

"whoops.. Again.. I guess"

He awkwardly said, as taehyung paused.

"wait is that mine???"