Twelve

"𝙆𝙞𝙡𝙡...𝙞 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙞?"

𝘽𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙞𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙖 𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣 𝙤𝙛𝙛..𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙩..𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙞𝙩..𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙧𝙢 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚...

𝙝𝙖𝙝𝙖..

𝙢𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙞 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩-

"Jungkook?"

You called out for the male as he seemed to be lost in a distant thought.
His eyes seemed void and his lips curved in a creepy smile that seemed unsettling.

"what's up with the weird face? Is it because we cockblock-"

Jimin suddenly reacted in pain to the sharp jab he felt on his right arm.
Taehyung seemed to be enjoying himself for reasons that seemed unknown.

"He's probably just tired, I mean doesn't he always get so creepy whenever he's tired?"

Taehyung casually responded causing you to look at jungkook. He wasn't having it and you knew something was off about him. But in a way, you kinda felt relieved that taehyung and Jimin intervened, I mean looking back at it going back to your new creepy place seemed like the next avenue after that weird kiss.

"y/n let's leave"

Jungkook softly called out, perking taehyung's interest.
Just like he had planned, jungkook was being possessive.

"I mean.. They just came over we can't just leave them here"

You replied quickly, searching for numerous ways to delay you both.. From returning to your house..

"just leave them here?"

He mocked as he quickly stood up as faced them. Eyes locking with taehyung's as he proceeded to talk.

"𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗶 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲 , 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗿𝗼𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 ..𝗶 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘂𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲..𝗡𝗼𝘄"

You felt that uneasy feeling again. That sick feeling that pooled up in you. Somehow you were afraid of upsetting Jungkook, which baffled you

We're you just worried about his anxious behavior?

Or where you just... Scared of him.. Deep down inside.

Whatever it was, you were determined to fight it. He couldn't just walk into your life and make decisions for you, knowing fully well that you're old enough to handle yourself.

"I want to stay for a bit longer jungkook.. I don't want to go -"

"you said what darling?"

His voice suddenly deepened with a commanding yet eerie feel to it, you stared straight in his eyes as you fought the sudden fear that graced you.

What exactly made you so scared of him all of a sudden...

"Relax jungkook it's not like she's your girlfriend, what's with all the drama"

The familiar sound of the voice that made his stomach pool with disgust and hatred.

"quit acting like you love her when you really just want to fuck her"

"enough taehyung!"

You silenced him, in an attempt to avoid conflict, you barely knew Jimin but you could tell he was uncomfortable.
Suddenly you locked eyes with the male as he smiled brightly at you.