Eleven.

Sooner or later.. A man who wears two faces, forgets which one is real.

"Good morning!"

You spoke up as you greeted the male the male who stood in front of you.
Watching his eyes widen as a chaste smile appeared on his lips. Slowly making his way towards you as his veiny arm stretched out to you, insisting you shook his hand.

" morning y/n"

He replied as you felt his firm grip on your hand.

"you ready?"

He spoke up as you awkwardly smiled whilst staring back at the man who's eyes were staring so deeply into yours it made you feel uncomfortable.

"were you always this intense.."

You muttered as you nodded to assure the male you were ready.
After jins sudden ass move. Jungkook decided to take you to the beach as a way to feel calm and catch up on old times.

I mean. Aside from the fact that he's always so intense and he seems really vague, he had moments when he was just a complete goofball.

Your eyes slowly glanced through the room as you caught sight of Jungkook
Making some weird faces in front of the mirror.

A small chuckle escaped your lips as he slightly turned to look at you in a really sexy way, completely throwing you off guard as you expected to see some goofy looks on him.

Quickly looking away whilst being a blushing mess, you packed what was left of your things and shoved them in your beach bag.
Your house staff assorted everything for you as they took your bag to the car and informed Jungkook that you both were ready for departure.

"alright.. Thanks for informing me, we'd be on our way now."

He responded coldly as you stood there looking like a cold turkey.
Everything was so formal and arranged that somehow your scattered and well normal lifestyle seemed so disrupted now.

His eyes landed on you as you gave him a quick smile before feeling his grip on your wrist as he moved you to the car.

"aren't you excited y/n!? A whole day with just me and you"

The male spoke in such an excited tone as he looked at you.
Your smile assured him as you somehow felt relieved.

You were leaving that creepy house and well that atmosphere.
Jungkook was the only one left that you could trust.
Jin left. Jiyoung left. So as every other person you held dear.

"sure hell I am. It's going to be just like old times !"

You joyfully responded as Jungkook started the car and glanced you a look.
God you were so beautiful to him.
Every little thing about you down to your imperfections.

(I can't give a detailed explanation here cause every girl is different and I don't want anyone feeling left out)

You stroked your locks back as you felt his eyes on you.
He did have a thing for you that you knew and well he wasn't harming anyone. So no need to get creeped out right?

"focus on the road and stop looking at me Jungkook"

You softly said, almost laughing as the male shyed away.
Quickly averting his eyes to the road.

"I am.. I just don't know how I find myself looking back at you again."

You nodded whilst flipping through the magazine as the ac blasted.
It was always like this with him. He sucked so badly at flirting it almost hurt.