Nine

After getting a new coffee for taehyung, you got to finally sit down and rest as the two guys chatted away.
Your mind was busy as you kept thinking about how Jin was going to cope not having to see you around anymore... Rather how you were going to survive based on the fact that you didn't have him to cook for you anymore.

Taehyung glanced at you as he noticed you doze off. His brown eyes stared intensely at your slumped figure on the chair as he smirked to himself.

I wonder what Mr jeon sees in you..

Making his way towards you as his fingers lightly brushed your locks earning a sharp and awkward look from rap monster and you.

"what are you doing?"

You questioned the male as you brushed his hand aside.

"I was just talking with rap monster and I thought to myself, oh! She looks like a sheep when she sleeps."

He quickly spewed out trying to lessen the awkwardness as rap monster smiled a bit.

"He's just really weird at times... No wonder why he's lost many managers"

Rap monster chipped in as taehyung angrily retorted. You quietly laid your head back on the table as taehyung and rm went back for the last shoot of the day.

You were anxious...

You didn't know what jungkook had in store for you and somehow his advancements towards you were kinda scaring you.

It's like he was trying to buy you.. And make you part of his properties.. Which you couldn't accept.

I need to speak to him.

You thought to yourself as you diligently waited for your shift with taehyung to be over.

____________________________

"you're one lucky woman"

Taehyung spoke up as you drove off to the office.
The night sky seemed devoid of stars as your eyes reflected the passing streetlights.

"having jungkook spoil you like this.. I wonder what he saw in you"

The male tiredly spoke as you ignored him.
Truth was, you yourself wondered why on earth jungkook was going this far. It all seemed like a dream.. A bittersweet one.
You wanted to work for this. Not just randomly fly to the top all cause he has a little crush on you.

"I suggest you ask him these questions"

You retorted as taehyung turned to face you.

"stop the car"

"Im supposed to drop you off by exactly 11:15 pm so kindly cooperate"

His eyes stared at you monotonously as he scoffed.

In an instant the male grabbed the steering wheel as he drifted it to the left, heading straight towards a tree and some bushes. Your leg instantly hit the brakes as you managed to stop the car before any fatal injuries.

"are you crazy -"

"you never asked why I'm the hardest to manage?"

He said mockingly as you sank back into the chair. Staring straight into his eyes as he smirked in a dominating way. Like you couldn't oppose him even if you tried.

"it's like asking about your exes, no one gives a damn"

You softly replied in a tired manner as you tried to gain some control over the situation.

"wrong... They left cause they could not keep up with me. Look I'm not jungkook or some of the petty guys you've come across. I get things done when I want it to."

He sternly said as his carved jaw clenched a bit after he let out his steam.

You both remained silent as you looked away.

" well the car's stopped now.. What was it you wanted.. "

" some whisky.. "

Your eyes widened a bit as you looked at the male. He looked sad for some unknown reason that you decided was best left unknown.

"reverse the car and let's get some.. It's a Friday.. I could use this as a breather"

The male softly said as you drove on.
After getting the booze it didn't take long for taehyung to get a little tipsy and well
Just practically be taehyung.

"y/n I want to drive to the moon!"
He happily exclaimed as you prayed to the heavens he wouldn't reach for the steering wheel.

"then I could bring a piece back for you.. To show how special you mean to me"

He softly said as you awkwardly glanced at him before focusing on the road.

"then maybe you'd see that you're that special to me.."

You were about to express your discomfort when suddenly his lips muttered out a name.

"Irene... Why can't you see jungkook doesn't give a damn about you.. He's in love with someone else.."

Keeping to yourself, you let the male go on as you knew the pains of heart breaks. You hinted he had a little something for Irene but you aren't so close to taehyung to really talk to him about it.

___________________________
Jungkook stood at your door as he impatiently checked his watch.

You timidly walked into your large compound as jungkook stood in the midst of servants all arranged in a line waiting for you.

"jungkook..?"

"y/n."

He softly called back as he walked up to you.
Your eyes widened as he told you about how you now owned a working staff of 20 people.

"B-but why all this.. Isn't it too much"

You tiredly ask as his grip on your hand tightened.
Slowly facing you as he stared softly into your eyes.

"it isn't even enough"

He said with a beautiful smile causing you to nervously smile back at him.
You were worried about Jin. Stressed out by taehyung and most importantly scared of jungkook right now.
He was moving too fast and you just didn't feel that way towards him.. He was more like a brotherly younger brother best friend not a romantic interest.

"what about Jin.. My -"

"your boyfriend right?"

He chipped in as his face darkened with some unknown creepy aura oozing out of him.

"my roomate and a long term friend of mine.."

Jungkook's eyes widened a bit in shock, before going back to his creepy mode.

"he can't be as close as we were right..?"

You nervously looked at him as he stared so deeply into you it almost felt like he was boring holes deep into your skin.

"why does that matter"

Noticing you were pulling away he joyfully dragged you towards the house as strangers introduced themselves and smiled at you. You were seriously concerned about Jin as his grip on you tightened, causing you to look at him.

"Jin didn't want you anyways.. He was super glad to move you out."

Your eyes widened as you felt hurt.

What..?

__________________________