Mercy wester

"Hi

"Hi." I gave my best smile to who I'm assuming was another doctor. "I'm kinda lost and was wondering if you could help."

"Let me guess? A mercy wester?" She barely looked at me.

"Uhh, no." I cleared my throat, gaining her full attention. "I transferred from a hospital in Texas."

"Oh, well, I'm Dr. Bailey." She gave the nurse back the cart before walking closer towards me.

"I'm Dr. Grey." I smiled, but she looked confused.

"Grey?" I nodded. "Are you related to Meredith and Lexie?"

It was my turn to give her a confused look. Who in the hell is lexie?

"Meredith, yes." She started walking, so I followed. "And I was hoping you could tell me what room she's in?"

"Yes, of course." Bailey guided me to her room while making small talk about the hospital.

They are in the middle of a merge, and the interns here aren't the happiest about it.

"Thank you." I gave her a grateful smile. I walked up to my sister's hospital room to hear many people talking about the merge.

I let out a huge sigh trying to prepare myself for how the next couple of minutes were about to go down. I've spoken to Meredith here and there, but we haven't properly seen each other in person in almost four years.

"How come you only call when you're in a hospital bed?" My voice caused everyone's attention to center on me.

" violet?" My sister sat up straighter.

"How are you doing, sis?" I hugged her.

"Sister?!" A girl with dark hair jumped up from her seat.

"Uh yeah." I gave her a weird look.

"Meredith." This girl looked at my sister for an explanation. "You didn't mention that we had another sister. Hell, my dad didn't even mention it."

"Another sister?" I asked Meredith crossing my arms. "So, you can call me about almost dying, about Derek, about mom, about this, but you never mentioned a sister?"

"You can't do this. You can't come in here and attack me, vi."

"Why because you're in a hospital bed?"

"Yeah." We rolled our eyes. "We can talk about it later." She sighed. "Now, before you get called off to do amazing things, let me introduce you to some people.

I looked around, and the first person I saw was a Korean girl. "Christina yang." She nodded her head.

"Uh, violet grey."

"And that's lexie grey, Alex Karev, and Izzy Stevens." 

🦋🦋🦋

I was with lexie grey and someone named Kepner?