Bff

" V, you up?" Meredith peaks her head into my room

" V, you up?" Meredith peaks her head into my room. Her eyes widen when she sees a naked Jackson asleep in my room.

"What's up?" I pulled her into the hallway.

"Jackson? Seriously."

"Shut up. He's great in bed and cool to be around." I snapped, knowing she was about to get Juggy. " did you need something."

"Izzy got in touch with me. She needs me to meet her at the hospital."

"Does Alex know?"

"No. She told me not to tell him."

"You know I'm going to tell him, right?"

"Yes."

My mind was going 100 mph, I swear. I know telling Alex is the right thing to do, but Meredith's my sister, and she was never supposed to say anything.

I've called and texted Alex at least 50 times, and nothing.

"V, what's the rush?" Alex's voice made me stop in my place. He was just about to enter the pit.

"Alex, don't go in there" he just gave me a funny look and proceeded to walk in anyways. " Alex"

" you knew?" His eyes never left Izzy.

"I called you all morning. I've been running around trying to find you. I'm sorry."

I've never seen Alex look so hurt. I know loving Izzy wasn't easy for him.

🦋🦋🦋

" you left me in your bed," Jackson whispered.

"Shit. I'm sorry. A lot had happened this morning, and my mind has been a scattered mess."

"Maybe I can help." he flashed me that gorgeous smile of his. " dinner tonight? My place."

Jackson and I weren't together. We understood that we were both not ready for anything serious, but we enjoyed each other's company.

"Sounds great." I grabbed my lunch and walked away.

"Dr. Grey," Hunt called me over. I wouldn't call it that strange that he waved me over, but we don't exactly talk.

" Dr. grey, this is Dr. Altman." He introduced me to this pretty blonde woman.

" it's nice to meet you."

"Likewise."

"Would you like to join us?" Hunt pointed to the empty seat next to Arizona.

" Sorry, but I have a depressed friend to talk to." I'm pretty sure they had questions, but they didn't ask.

"What was that?" Yang questioned when I sat down.

"Hunt introduced me to her. Which I guess was kinda weird for him to do."

" Owen said she would surprise me. Well, guess what. Surprise! She doesn't know how to do surgery."

"Leave her alone. It's her first day." Alex defended her, taking us all back.

"Why are you defending her? She went to a state school."

"So did I." He commented back.

"Well, she's skinny and blonde."

" so are they greys."

" well, she's annoying."

" So are you."

"Where is your wife, by the way."

"Christina." I yelled at her. " watch it."

Alex gave me a smile I gladly returned. He was turning into my best friend.