Chapter Two

(Hi I know this has nothing to do with the story but look how pretty this is this was on the way to school. I don't know if I spelled anything wrong or not so please correct me if I did)
*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*

Mydoria POV

I take out my headphones and put my phone down
"Did you say something" I look at him and he seems mad
"Where do you live so I can take you home" he starts driving slower
"I live in the neighborhood down the street from UA high school... umm are you ok" he didn't hear the second part and drove faster "hey what's wrong todoroki"
"Nothing. What school do you go to" I look at my phone
"I'm hoping to get into UA what about you"
"I don't go to school"

Todoroki POV

"I don't go to school" I said trying not to think about my mom or dad.
"What do you mean like your homeschooled or something"? he looks at me with a confused look on his face
"No my dad decided that training was more important that school". I felt tears coming down my cheeks.
"Oh" he whispers but I could still hear it he looked out the window.
"What house is yours we're in your neighborhood"
"Wow that was fast I'm it's the one with the red door"

No ones POV

Mydoria gets dropped off and he thanks Todoroki for driving him home. Todoroki gets to the villain hideout and puts his stuff down in his room and toga comes over.

"Hey Todoroki what did you do when you were gone" she said with a knife up against his throat. "Nothing now get that thing away from my throat. Dabi walks in "toga stop it he just got back leave him alone" she walked away.

Dabi POV

I go into todorokis room and he is on his bed crying. "Hey you alright kid" I walk over to him. "I-I'm fine" he said trying to stop crying. "Tell me what's wrong or I won't let you eat" he tries to get up but I stop him and push him onto the floor. "Just because your my brother doesn't mean you can tell me what to do" he looked angry. "Fine then don't tell me" I start to walk out and he freezes the door shut. "If you really want to know I'll tell you... so you know how I went to the states"
"Yeah"
"Well on the way back I met a kid with green hair and we talked and I umm might have fell for him and I may or may not like him"
"What"
"I like a guy"
"Your-"
"Yes I'm gay" He cut me off. I just stood there in complete shock. "Oh" that's the only thing I could get out of my mouth "what" he looked up at me. "Nothing I'm happy that you found someone you like"

{Time skip to one month later brought to you by todorokis gay ass}

Togas POV

"Heyyyyy Todoroki Dabi needs you downstairs" I walk into his room and he's asleep so I jump on him and he wakes up. "What do you want" He started to yell at me. "Dabi needs you downstairs he said it's urgent" "Ok tell him I'll be down in a minute I need to get dressed"

{time skip to after Todoroki goes
downstairs because I'm tired}

Todorokis POV

I get downstairs and Dabi is explaining something to Tomura. "Dabi what did you want" I sat at the bar next to Tomura. "Oh we need you to do something for us and it involves you going to school" he dosent look up from his notebook. "What. Why do I have to go to school and why now" "We need you to get close to someone" He said in a low voice.

"Ok who" he looks at me. "Izuku Mydoria" I stumble back and trip. "W-why" "Because he's strong and he's close to All Might" I get up. "Oh" I walk over to him. "When do I have to go" Dabi flips through pages of his notebook. "Today" I tase an eyebrow. "Why do I have to go to school there has to be another way" "no your going to school put this on" He throws me a uniform. I put it on and I come out. "I'm ready what school is it"

Dabi walks over to me and fixes my tie "you have to go to UA High school Shoto"

(Hi sorry for the short chapter it's 2:23 am and I can't sleep so I'll probably upload another chapter but idk)

Word count 779