Chapter Seven ●

This chapter is more filler than anything but it'll be important for the ending of the story. I promise.

Anyhow, enjoy!

-CelestialSlayer

♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡

{No POV}

-The Following Day-

Marianne and Jason awoke naked in their bed together.

"You ready for another day?" Asked Jason with a smile as he held her close to him.

"Always, when you are with me Kitten." Answered Marianne with a smile and a light blush on her face.

They brought their faces close and shared a chaste kiss before pulling apart and smirking.

"So what's the strategy for today My Queen?" Asked Jason playfully.

"Divide and conquer."

"Who's making breakfast today?"

"You are kitten, I have to go to my family's bakery to talk with them, then I have to go to work at the studio for the recording session for our new single, then I have to stop by the hospital to see the Little Monkey, and then I have to go fill in Master Fu. It'll take me a while to prepare for everything on the agenda today."

"True, meanwhile I have to mainly focus on helping the others put the plan into motion and I have to go to our stylist for that makeover at 3pm before going to the venue for that concert rehearsal for that concert we'll be performing in a month with Clara Nightingale and Jagged Stone."

"True. By the way say hi to them and Penny for me." Marianne said as she sat at the vanity now freshened up and brushing her hair out.

"Will do love." Said Jason as he came out of the bathroom freshened up.

Jason then promptly went to the kitchen and began to cook while Marianne headed to a music room and began to warm up her voice.

- Later That Morning -

Marinette awoke hazily to see Gabriel Agreste sitting quietly with his secretary nearby.

"Monsieur Agreste?" Greeted Marinette confused.

"Oh. Good morning Miss Marinette... I apologize if this is too surprising for you..." Gabriel greeted awkwardly in return.

"G-good morning sir... It's no trouble just a bit awkward..." Said Marinette with a blush on her face.

"I just wanted to get to know the girl who has earned my son's heart... I have never seen Adrien so downright terrified about the well being of anyone. Not since his mother walked out on us ten years ago." Gabriel revealed awkwardly.

Marinette blushed but smiled awkwardly.

"Well... It means a lot to me to know I mean so much to him... He means a lot to me..." Said Marinette shyly but thinking back to all the memories she has had with Adrien as Adrien and as Chat Noir.