Trust issues😔

I woke to my phone going off.
I had a message
Jaden🌟: Good Morning, Jordan I wanted to see if you wanted to come to the beach with me and my friends you can bring Casie if you want?.
JJ💫: Morning, I would love to Casie will probably come what time?
Jaden🌟: awesome!! I'll pick you two up at 11:00 is that okay?
JJ💫: of course it is, can't wait❤️
Jaden🌟: ❤️

I got Casie up made her breakfast got her ready The Dads were already out rehearsing for another tour so we got ready.

Mine^^^^

Caises' ^^^^I through on a sundress over the top and Casie put some light-washed denim shorts

Caises' ^^^^
I through on a sundress over the top and Casie put some light-washed denim shorts.

Jaden🌟: I'm out front❤️
JJ💫: oky❤️

"Casie lets gooo"
"COMINGGG"

We got into Jadens car and drive to Venice beach.
We talked and played music the whole way there.
He said his friends were already ther.

Once we go to the beach I ran to the sand tool off my sundress and put down all my things. Jaden walked over to me.
"You are very beautiful Jordan".
"You can call me JJ, and thank you you aren't to bad yourself". In my head I was thinking ohh lord you're fine.
We walked over to his friends Casie on my back.

"Guys this is Jordan, Jordan this is , Griffin, Noen, Chase K, Anthony, Payton, Sam, Avani, Mads, Tayler and Bryce".

All I heard after that was a chorus of "hey, how you doin"
"Hey".
"Oh and this is Casie". Jaden added.
"Yeah, you better not forget me".
"Casie that's rude".
"Sorry".

We all talked and got to know each other.
We then went into the water swam around then Casie and I got out and sunbathed in our towels with Avani and Mads.

I suddenly feel a shadow come over me I open one eye and see Jaden standing over me.

"Hey J".
"HEYY Jj".

In a distance I hear awwe's

I start to blush and I notice Jadens cheeks go a light pink.

"What's wrong J?".
"Hmm oh nothing, I just wanted to see if you wanna grab ice-cream now or later"?.
"Hey Casie, you want ice-cream now or later?".
"Now please".
"Okie".

We packed our stuff and went to get ice-cream.
In the car.....
"What flavours do you guys want I'll order them?".
"I want cookies n cream please".
"And I'll have cookie dough please". As I go to get money out of my phone to give to him he stops me.
"No don't worry about it Jj I'll pay it's on me".
"No Jaden I can't ask you to do thAt".
"Well then it's good that you didn't".
He walked off me and Casie talked and the Jaden came back.

"Thank you Jaden". Casie and I said.
"It's okay".

We ate out ice-cream then left.

"Do you guys wanna come chill with the other guys at my place or do you guys wanna go home?".
"We can hang with you guys for a little".
"Word".

We hung out with Jaden and the boys.

When we got home the dads were standing at the front door with their arms crossed.

"Hey Daddy".
"Hey Case".
"Waddup Dads".
"Jordan where were you guys?".
"We were with some friends at the beach then we got ice cream and hung out at their place".
"Is that true Case?".
"Yes Daddy".
"Okay then."
I was shocked they've never done that before and I didn't know if I should be hurt but I was for sure shocked.
I just went into my bathroom had a shower and got into some pjs and watched YouTube and Netflix until I fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning and got ready for the day I wasn't doing anything I had no plans at all Casie was going with The Dads to some fair kinda thing and I didn't want to invade so I stayed home.

I was watching burlesque when my phone started ringing I looked over at it and saw it was Jaden🌟
I started smiling straight away.
I answered.

"Hey Jj"
"Hey J".
"What's wrong?".
"Nothing I'm just bored I'm home alone and the Dads and Casie went to some fair thing out of town".
"Oh wanna hangout then?".
"Yeah do you wanna come here or do you want me to walk up to you"?.
"I'll drive to you, I'm gonna take you somewhere."
"Okay?".

I waited for Jaden to come.
It was 5 minutes later and I heard a knock.
I opened the door and saw Jaden.
I wrapped my arms around him and he did the same.

We got into his car and drove for what seemed like hours and stopped at this beautiful lake.

We got put and layed on the bonnet of his car I lauded my head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around me.
At this point I knew I liked him, he kissed my head and rubbed my arms.

"Listen JJ, I really like you and I think your amazing
So would you go on a date with me?".
Did he really just ask me on a DATE.
"Of course I will J I really like you too".