Be mine🥺

I got ready for my date with Jaden and hear the doorbell ring Casie was helping me get ready so One of The Dads would've opened the door. I hear MGK and Jaden saying sorry and talking. I start to walk down the stairs quietly and Casie yells SHE'S COMING. I laugh and look at Jaden who is already looking at me and I get lost in his eyes.

"You looks stunning JJ".
"Thanks J you don't look to bad yourself".

I hug the Dads and Casie and we are off.

"So where are we going exactly?".
"That's a secret you'll just have to wait".
"I hate secrets".
"Hates a strong word".
"I know and I'm using it right".
"Okayyy".
We just talked more until we got to this amazing restaurant.

"We are here".
"Finally".
He giggled.
We walk in hand in hand.
"Reservation for Hossler".
'Right this way sir'
We follow the host to our table and are seated.
We order our drinks just water and look through the menu.

I was looking through the menu when I hear a camera click I look over at Jaden and he's already looking at me with a devilish smile.
"What'd you do?".
"Nothing pretty lady".
I blushed so hard I covered my face with the menu.
"Didn't I say don't cover your face". He says as he takes away my menu.
"Hey I was looking through that".
"I already know what you want".
"And what's that?".
"You want the pumpkin risotto with a side of French bread, with a lemon lime butters to drink, yes?".
I was shocked "How did you know?".
"Well you told me this was your favourite restaurant and that that was your favourite thing to get here".
"Awe".
He started blushing and I giggled.
We ordered our food and ate then Jaden payed after us arguing for 10 minutes .
"Why do you always have to do that?".
"Do what?".
"Pay, for everything".
"Because I'm a gentleman and I want to".
"So when you get a girlfriend get married and shit like that your not gonna let her pay?".
"Nope".
"Wow".
We got back into the car and went to a park we sat on the grass me in between his legs with my head on his chest and his arms wrapped around me it was honestly the best feeling.

"Jordan will you be my girlfriend?".
Wow this boy shoots his shots.
I turn around so I'm facing him.
"Of course I will J".
He smiles and grabs my facing in hates hands and kisses me passionately I obviously kiss back.

We pull away and smile our foreheads against each other.
We drive back to my place his hand on my thigh the whole way home.
I unlock the door take my heels if and walk up to my room with Jaden everyone must be asleep I thought.

I change into some pjs and take my makeup off aswell as giving My boyfriend some shorts he left here last time.

I walk out of the bathroom to see him asleep shirtless on top of the covers.
I walk over and lay on top of him he wraps his arms around me and pulls the covers over us.

"Babe, do you wanna change or not?".
He smiles and I know it's because I called him babe.
"No I'm fine like this".
"Okay goodnight".
"Night gorgeous".
And then I fell asleep

I woke up still wrapped in his arms but he was already awake running his hand through my hair leaving light kisses on my head.

"Good morning Babe" he says.
"Morning".
"How'd you sleep?".
"Good because I was next to you".
He blushed.
I got up and want to the bathroom brushing my teeth in the process I go back out and lay back on him kissing him lightly.
"Mmmm".
I giggle
We goof around for a bit before going downstairs where Casie and the Dads are making breakfast.

"Good morning family".
"Morning, morning, morning favourite".
We all said good morning then Colson took Jaden away to 'talk' me yungblud(Dominic) and Casie were eating.

"Jj come here a sec please".
"Okay".
I walk passed Jaden and give him a kiss then walk to MGK
"Waddup?".
"Jordan, are you sure you wanna date him?".
"I've never been so sure about anything in my life".
"Okay well I'm very happy for you I just hope he treats you well".
"So do I".
We hugged and walked back out.

"Hey JJ are you and Jaden dating?".
"Yeah Casie we are".
She frowned got up and walked out.