"Love?"💕

After Jaden and I's moment we drove home he came inside and stayed with me the night.
I woke up in his arms him still asleep.
I was just admiring his face outlining it with my finger along his sharp jaw and all his features. His eyes started to flutter and I stopped.
"Why'd you stop?" He said in his gorgeous morning voice dry and husky.
"Because I woke you".
"But I liked it". He grabs my hand and puts it in his hair.
I start running my hand through his hair and he smiles still with his eyes closed.
"That feels good".
I giggled.
"Now that was cute".
I blush and stop running my hands through his hair and his eyes pop open.
He starts laughing at me because I'm blushing.
I immediately cover my face.
"Hey don't cover your face I said it was cute not ugly".
I blush even harder.
He pulls me closer if that's even possible and keeps me warm.
We soon get up and make breakfast.
I hear a stampede come down the stairs and I see the Dads and Casie run down.
"Good morning favourite" Casie screams.
"Morning Lads".
"Mornin". He's acting weird I think to myself.
"Hey guys this is Jaden".
"Hey" The Dads say.
"Hey, I already know".

"Jordan I need to talk with you after breakfast okay?" MGK.
"Okay?".
We finished breakfast MGK and I walk out back while Jaden talks to yungblud and Casie.

"Jordan's what's going on with you?".
"What do you mean, nothings going on I could ask you the same question".
"You keep acting different".
"Nope, I'm the same as always I think you're the one who's been acting weird like the other day when me and Case came home or this morning with Jaden".
"Nothings wrong JJ, it's just you're starting to act like how you were when you first met Ethan, and I don't want to see you get hurt again".
"That's because I really like Jaden and he's different he's nothing like Ethan was, I know he isn't like that".
"I hope you're sure about this I don't want to see you like how you were back then".
"I know and I'm sure, you don't have to worry about me".
"Okay".
We hugged and he kissed my forehead.
I went into the kitchen and Jaden was still talking to Casie. He'd always been like the Dad I never had.

He sees me come in and gives a look as if he's saying 'everything okay?'
And I just nod back with a smile.

We all sat and talked for a while then me and Jaden went into my room.

"Jj I'm gonna pick you up at 7:00 tonight so we can go on that date okay?".
"Of course".
"Ok cool, I'll be right back".
"Oky?".

I just watched YouTube, I heard a smash it sounded like glass breaking or something I ran down stairs to see MGK and Jaden on the floor.
I gasped.
"What is going on here?".
"Nothing Jordan just go back in your room" MGK says.
"No there is obviously something going on so what's happened?".
"Nothing don't worry about it".
"Whatever".
I leave and run to my room and slam the door.
Hopefully they leave me alone.

I must've fallen asleep because I woke up to knocking on my bedroom door.

"Who is it?".
"Its MGK".
"Sorry Jordan can't answer the door at the moment please knock again later."
"JJ come on".
"Sorry Jordan can't answer the door at the moment please knock again later."
"Jordan open this door or I'm gonna barge through".
"Jeez fine".
"Is Jaden still here?".
"No he went home".
I go open the door and let him in I just lay back under my covers.
"Jordan, don't be angry".
"Colson you'd be angry too if this happened to you what if you were in your room listening to some of your new music or practicing scripts and you hear that".
"Jordan that's different and you know it is".
"Yes it's different, but what if you ran down and I just told you to go back to your room".
"I'd be angry yeah but you'd end up telling me".
"Would I?".
"Yes you would and you know you would".
I just stayed silent.
"So are you gonna tell me what happened".
"Yes, so Jaden came down and we started talking then he said something and I didn't like it so I pushed my glass of the counter and it smashed".
"Bullshit".
"That's the truth Jordan".
"Colson you're lying".
"Stop calling me Colson it's making me feel guilty, and it is the truth even ring him".
"Okay I will".

......Calling Jaden🌟❤️
"Hello?".
"Hi Jaden, I need to ask you a question, today did you got to talk to MGK them say something and he pushed his glass of the counter?".
"Yeah why?".
"No reason I just needed to get reassurance".
"Oh okay".
"Yeah, I'll see you at 7".
"You sure will, bye".
"Bye".
End of call....

"Okay, I'm sorry MGK I believe you, but what'd he say that made you triggered?".
"He was just asking about Ethan, he said he heard Casie say something about him."
"Oh okay".
"Yeah".
With that he walked out and came back 5 minutes later with a beautiful dress

"What this for?".
"Your date with Jaden".
"How'd you know about that?".
"That's what we were talking about before Ethan was brought up".
"Oh okay thank you".
He nodded his head and walked out.