Together

After me and chase got home I went straight to bed Jaden wa don't here so I thought that he'd gone home.

I woke up the next morning with a pounding  headache and the feeling of spuying my guts up.
All I could think about was this baby and Jaden I wonder where he is and what his decision is.

My Boy🌟🥰🥺:can we talk?
My Lady Jj💫❤️🥰: Yeah do you wanna come here or ?
.....
My Boy🌟🥰🥺: I'll come down now
My Lady Jj💫❤️💫: okay

I was so nervous to talk to Jaden I was just scared of his reaction.
A few minutes later I hear a knock and go to get it, I open it to see Jaden standing there with a sad frown on his beautifuly sculpted face.

"Uh Hey".
"Hey come In and we can go to my room".
So we walk up to my room and sit on the bed.
"Sorry my rooms messy I'm trying to pack for tour tomorrow, are you still coming?".
"I'm pretty sure I am, anyway Jordan I came to talk to you about the baby and I've made my decision....I'm gonna stay with you and we are gonna raise him/her beautifuly together".
" yayyyy".
I run over to him and kiss him, we lay down for a while him continuously rubbing my stomach and talking to it.
"We should probably finish packing babe we don't want to be late tomorrow".
"You're right, I'll go back and pack then I'll come back down here for you".
"Okay babe, love you".
"Love you too".

After Jaden left I finished packing and took my suitcase downstairs to put in the bus.

"JJ COME HERE".
"OKAY"
I went over to Colson.
"What's wrong?".
"Nothing I just wanted to ask if Jaden Is coming on tour still".
"Oh yeah he is he's just gone to finish packing then he's coming down".
"Oh okay, has he given you a decision about he baby".
"Yeah he's gonna help me and we are staying together".
"Good I'm happy for you Jj".
"Thank you".
"Love you".
"LOVE YOU TOO".

I go to the living room and see Jaden playing with Casie on the couch.

"Oh hey Jj, Jaden just got here and we already put everyone's stuff in the bus".
"Oh okay".
I go over and kiss Jaden on the head before going into the kitchen to grab a snack.

"BABE".
"WHAT".
"I LOVE YOU".
"I LOVE YOU TOO".
He's perfect.

We all go to dinner with all the boys and everyone so Jaden could say goodbye turns out Chase is coming as well so we have an extra.

After dinner we went home and Jaden and Chase stayed the night because we were leaving early the next morning.
I got into some pjs and threw Jaden a pair of sweatpants and layed down on my bed.
Jaden came over and started to rub my stomach I smile while looking down at him. He carefully lays his head down onto my stomach I decide to take a photo.

"I can't wait till him/her comes out".
"Either this shit hurts".
"Nawww baby the end result matters".
"I know babes".

After talking some more we got to sleep.
I wake up to the alarm going off at 5:45 am.
I kiss Jaden gently and run my hands through his hair.
"Babe, wake up we have to get ready".
"5 minutes".
"No Babe now".
"Fine. But only if you give me kiss".
"Fine".

So I go give him a kiss and he pulls me straight back down back into bed.

"Babe c'mon we have to go".
"Fine".

So we got up and got ready and went downstairs to say good morning to everyone before getting on the bus and sorting out beds.

|Yungblud|                         |Mgk|
|Tori|                                   |Casie|
|Chase|                                |Rook|
|Jaden|.                               |Jj|
|—-|                                       |———-|
|—————|.                         |————|

We had heaps of storage we had the back room spear beds and two closets.
I was so tired I just went to have a nap before heading to Chicago.

I woke up to someone shaking me, I open my eyes to see Colson.

"Hey Jj we are going out for lunch are you coming?".
"Yeah let's go".

We walk out to the main 'living room' and I walk straight over to Jaden and sit on his lap.
He immediately puts his hand on my stomach.

"You Okay Babe?".
"Yeah just sore this baby better be cute".
"They will be it's half me half you they're gonna be stunning".
I giggled.
"I love you"
"I love you too".

We drive to in n out and go in to eat lunch, we had some fans of Jaden and Chase as well as Colson and Doms come and take pictures me and Tori just sat back and talked to ourselves. Being pregnant and on tour sucked I didn't think it'd hurt this much.

"Babe, you Okay you seem out of it?".
"Hm oh yeah I'm fine just really sore I didn't think being on tour pregnant would be this bad".
"It's okay babe when we get back on the bus we can just relax for a bit".
"Okay".
I gave him a quick peck before he had to go take more photos.

Once we got back on the bus Jaden and I went and layed together in his bunk.
I went to sleep in his arms and felt at home it was the best feeling.

When we woke up everyone was already at the venue so we just walked to it, my feet hurt so bad but it was fine.