Prince Siddhant

Roli was surprised on hearing her name where none were seen around her...

Roli: Who is calling me???

Siddhant: Roli... its me.. your Siddhant...

Roli: Why are you telling Roli's Siddhant.. Your Siddhant... and all... i really cant understand.. what is the connection between us to tell you as mine...

Siddhant: Its because i am yours & you are mine.. 

Roli: I dont get you...

Siddhant: You should know so much to understand this...

Roli: Ok tell me.. who you are...

Siddhant: As i said i am your Siddhant... Prince Siddhant...

Roli: Prince Siddhant!!! 

Siddhant: Yes.. i am the Prince of my country which is not even in the map now...

Roli: Not even in the map... you mean you were Prince long back...

Siddhant: Yes.. you are right.. i was Prince long back...

Roli: What are you doing now??? why are you invisible???

Siddhant: I am invisible as i am not alive... now i am only doing the job of being with my Roli...

Roli: What!!! you are not alive.. you mean.. you are ghost.. OMG...

She showed frightened face...

Siddhant: Roli.. you are getting afraid with your own Siddhant... i never expect such day will come in our life...

Roli: Please... you are not even alive.. then why are you linking me in your statements... as your Siddhant.. our life etc...

Siddhant: Its because.. you were living with me...

Roli: What??? come again...

Siddhant: Yes Roli.. we were living together and we both died..

Roli: What are you blabbering... i really cant understand...

Siddhant: Roli.. i am telling the truth... 

Roli: you mean.. i was living with you in your life so many years ago...

Siddhant: Yes Roli...

Roli: Then how i am so young in this generation while you become a ghost...

Siddhant: Its because you took rebirth.. while i am still on the earth waiting for you...

Roli: you mean.. we both live together & died.. this is my next birth & you are still the ghost...

Siddhant: Exactly Roli.. 

Roli: Do you think i am mad to believe all these...

Siddhant: if you think all these are lie.. then think and tell me who am i... how i am with you since childhood.. how i am invisible.. why i am protecting.. all these questions whatever you asked me.. i answered.. its in your hand to believe or not...

Roli: Look... i know i got these questions and asked.. but never expected such answer.. which is something unbelievable...

Siddhant: Roli.. believe me Roli.. i am telling fact.. i never told lie in my life.. neither when alive.. nor after that...

Roli: Its very hard to believe what you are saying.. i agree.. you are invisible.. whatever.. whatever.. but how can i believe these stories that we were living together...

Siddhant: Roli.. i will prove you.. first you know its me who kept your name as 'Roli..'

Roli: Now itself you are caught.. its name kept by my parents & not you...

Siddhant: No.. go to your parents & ask them who suggest this name for you...

Roli: Ok.. i will ask my parents & prove now itself that what you are telling is completely a lie...

Roli rushed towards her parents...