Who selected name?

Roli rushed towards her parents who were just having tea getting up in that early morning...

Roli: Mom.. Pappa...

Meena: What happened Roli??? you are tensed...

Roli: Nothing.. tell me.. who kept my name...

Meena: Of course your pappa...

Roli: Its pappa selection right...

Meena: yes...

Jamanlal: No Meena.. it was selected by you...

Meena: No... it was suggest by you...

Jamanlal: Not at all.. when i returned making calls.. i saw you wrote the name Roli in a paper & kept on my table.. that name only we kept...

Meena; Paper.. why i will write in paper.. instead i might have told you.. i have not wrote anything...

Jamanlal: No Meena.. it was written in the paper.. wait i will bring.. i kept it with me...

Jamanlal went inside & came with a paper in sometime...

He showed it to Meena & Roli...

Meena: This was not written by me...

Jamanlal: Then who might have written when we both alone were in the house...

Roli understood what might have happened...

Roli took the paper...

Roli: Leave it... whatever... 

She went back to her room...

She sat back on the sofa looking at the paper...

Siddhant: Roli.. did you got it confirmed...i only wrote the name in that paper & kept it...

Roli: That i understood seeing this paper...

Siddhant: Now you believe what i said is right...

Roli: Still i cant... you might have kept my name.. but how can i believe you talking about our living together...

Siddhant: Roli.. after my death.. i remained in the earth and i was waiting for you... after so many years... my waiting came to an end and you took birth... As soon as you were both in the earth i came to you and i am with you once since then...

Roli: No... you are trying to confuse me... i cant believe all these stories...

Siddhant: Ok.. come with me.. i will show you the places where we lived.. you may get to know about it...

Roli: Place we lived.. but where...

Siddhant told the place...

But no such place was heard by Roli ever...

Siddhant: Lets go to the Himachal pradesh.. i will take you to the place where we were living...

Roli: Ok.. i will inform my parents as going to picnic with friends and we will go...

Siddhant: Thanks you agreed...

Roli: Dont think i agreed believing your words.. i am just giving you chance as you asked as you are reason behind me being alive...

Siddhant: Roli... once you realise what i said is right.. then you will feel more than me...

Roli: Please... Dont try to make me fool...

Siddhant: Not at all Roli.. how can i make you fool... you know how much i love you... infact how much you love me...

Roli: Look.. i didn't believe in your words.. so dont try to fill my mind with your stories...

Siddhant: You will see on your own and believe me Roli... Then you tell me...

Roli: Lets see...

Roli decided to go with him and see whether he is able to prove what he said is right...