Secret is explained

Jamanlal looked at Roli...

Jamanlal: Roli.. you have been asking about this room since childhood right...

Roli: Yes pappa...

Jamanlal: Now get to know about it... Come inside...

He opened the door and all entered into the room...

All were shocked to see Roli & Siddhant photo with string of Sandal wood was hanging in the wall...

Siddhant was in Prince attire while Roli was in normal modern attire...

Nirmala: Jamanlalji.. why Siddhant photo is kept like this.. how can you do this...

Siddhant: Not only mine.. but Roli photo too.. how can you do this when we both are alive...

Jamanlal: These photos are not of your both... 

Siddhant: Then...

Jamanlal: This is the photo of the Prince of hundreds of years ago & this is the photo of our elder daughter Roli...

Roli: What??? 

Jamanlal: Yes Roli... you both are rebirth of these two...

Siddhant: Rebirth... how is this possible...

Jamanlal: we were also thinking that rebirth is not possible... But Roli is taking her 3rd birth to join your hands & live with you.. then how can we dont believe...

Siddhant: 3rd birth.. Please explain in detail... i am unable to understand...

Jamanlal: Siddhant.. you were Prince of the kingdom to which you both went on the trip... The museum in that city is your palace...

Roli & Siddhant were shocked...

Jamanlal put Roli's mobile to charge for sometime...

Then opened the gallery...

Jamanlal: There are the places you both lived hundreds of years ago...

He showed the mango tree & rock statue photos... 

Jamanlal: You might have seen a locked room in the museum.. that is your room...

He showed the photo of that room...

Siddhant: OMG.. its shocking...

Roli: pappa.. yes we saw all these places.. but how do you know all these... what happened...

jamanlal: Roli & Siddhant.. Siddhant was Prince & Roli was daughter of dancer in that kingdom.. King of the kingdom didn't accepted the love and killed Roli the very next day of their marriage... Siddhant killed himself in grief... Roli who didn't got any wishes more than what she got went to heaven and took birth as our daughter.. while Siddhant was staying in that room till Roli birth... 

Nirmla: Is it all truth.. we are unable to believe...

Meena: yes mataji.. its all fact we faced... After birth of our elder daughter Roli.. someone was protecting her always... we took it lightly and when Roli attained age of marriage.. she told Siddhant is her lover and living with her as ghost...

Roli: What???

Jamanlal: Yes Roli.. we were unable to accept the ghost as our son in law.. we tried to convince Roli to forget him and marry someone else.. we explained her the difficulties of living with a ghost... 

Siddhant: Did she agreed???

Jamanlal: No. instead.. you agreed... you requested me to send your soul out of this world.. we did special pooja and did that..

Roli: Then... 

Meena: Roli didn't come out of the grief of Siddhant leaving her & went out of this world... She got sick and died...

All were shocked...

jamanlal: In the death bed... She took promise to give birth of her again.. That is why we gave birth to you and you came to this world again...

Meena: Even in the death bed... she told us.. Siddhant might have taken rebirth... She wanted to live with him again...

jamanlal: We were not interested to tell all these & kept this Roli room closed always and kept all these as hidden secret.. but when again you both came in front of eyes as loving each other.. we were unable to come out of shock...

Nirmala: its unbelievable.. we are really shocked & surprised...

Jamanlal: Other than these pics of those places.. look at these...

Jamanlal showed the papers where Roli name was suggested.. then Letter to Roli by Siddhant before leaving the world.. then letter to Jamanlal to send him out of this world...

When seeing the name suggested...

Nirmala, Rajender & Sujatha looked at each other...

Nirmala: what is the date of Roli's death...

jamanlal told the date...

Siddhant: Its my birth date...

Nirmala: Not only that Siddhant.. your name was suggested in the paper similarly by someone.. we were ignoring it at that time & now we can understand... its the soul of Roli who suggested to keep that name for you...

All with surprise filled faces were looking at the photo of Roli & Siddhant...

Roli got tears...

Roli just rushed out from there towards her room...

Siddhant noticed that...

Siddhant: Roli...

Siddhant rushed behind her...