"Darkness's Sorrow"___Episode 2

~~~Episode 2: Corrupted Star~~~

Neeko couldn't remember when exactly did she fell alsleep again as the spirit of her mind played with her.

The chameleon could only see darkness as it represent the corruption that has taken over her.

She looked around,feeling alone and cold.Her hands softly hugging herself as her head moved left and right.

"Hello?...Anyone here?..."The voice escaping her lips as it shocked her for a moment.Yet it didn't last long as she realized it was her own voice.

She once again looked around her surrounding as she only could see the canvas of black around her.Trapping her in an atmosphere filled with confusion and fear.

The chameleon slowly rubbed her arms with her hands softly as the atmosphere slowly filled with cold air and mist.

Neeko's eyes widen as panick slowly filled her heart and mind as she looked around if she could at least find something to make her warm.But yet she couldn't find anything.

"Co~cold.."Her voice shivered as she started to feel numb as the coldness brushed against her skin."Please...someone help Neeko..."

Neeko gritted her teeth as she shivered from the coldness,the breath she took in only made it worse for her body as the cold air was forced in her body.

The chameleon continued rubbing her arms to keep herself as warm as possible even if it was getting colder every second.

"Neeko's alone..No one will help Neeko"The thought scattered through her mind as she closed her eyes in defeat as she accepted her fate.

"Get the blankets!We have to keep Neeko warm,remember what Zoe said!"

Neeko's eyes snapped opened as she heard the voice.Yet she was still greeted by darkness.

The chameleon looked around as she released her arms from her hug,ignoring the coldness that was bought in afterwards as the feeling of curiosity filled her.

Her mind was bugging her as she recalled the voice as she looked around to see nothing but a scenery filled with black paint."Familar...Why does it sound so familar..Like Neeko knows the voice"She said as her eyebrows knitted itself together,creating a frown as she focus on trying to figure who the voice belongs to.

But yet her mind betrayed her as mist only filled her mind,blurring the memory she wished to remember but she couldn't overpower it.