Bakugo x Reader "Deku's Sister"

((Y/n) POV)

I'm waiting for a knock on the door, specifically for a cutie named Katsuki. He's coming over for dinner. My mom was way too excited to here that she was gonna meet my boyfriend for the first time. My brother, Izuku, who honestly didn't really seem to care that I had a boyfriend, seemed pretty interested in meeting him. I never mentioned Katsuki's name to them, but I don't think Katsuki and Izuku know eachother anyway. They both go to UA, but never once had Katsuki talked about a boy named Izuku, nor has Izuku talked about a boy named Katsuki. Though Katsuki is always talking about how much he hates this boy named Deku. It's kinda annoying, but I don't choose to argue with my hot headed boyfriend.

"(Y/n), dinner is almost ready, when is your boyfriend supposed to be here?" My mom yells from the kitchen.

I look at the time realizing how late Katsuki was. "*sigh* I'll call him!" I yell back, a little frustrated.

As I pick up my phone, I hear a knock on the door. "I'll get it!" I yell as I run out of my room excitedly.

But my brother seemed to beat me to it, sense he was already closer to the door than I was.

(Bakugo's  POV)

I knocked on the apartment door. I looked around the building a bit, then I saw a nametag next to the door that read, 'Midoriya'. 'wait, DON'T TELL ME-" The door opens. And a familiar green haired idiot opens the door.

"DEKU!"

"OH- H-HEY KACCHAN! W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!"

"UGH I PROBABLY GOT THE WRONG ADDRESS! I'M LEAVING!" I start to march towards the elevator, until I hear a familiar voice say something.

(Y/n) POV)

As I saw Katsuki about to walk away, I step in front of my brother to say something.
"No Katsuki dont leave! you have the right address."

"Wait so, Kacchan is your boyfriend?" Izuku asked.

'Wait, he knew who Katsuki was?' "Yeah, you know him Izuku?"

Then Katsuki answered instead. "OF COURSE WE KNOW EACHOTHER WE'RE IN THE SAME CLASS! I FEEL BAD FOR MYSELF HAVING TO DEAL WITH HIM EVERY DAY- wait, is Deku your brother?"

"Deku?" I was a little confused at first, but then I got it. "Wait a minute... Izuku, are you Deku?"

Izuku gives a blush and an awkward look. "Uum, yeah I am, w-well it's the hero name I chose for myself, but Kacchan has been calling me that as a threat."

"Babe why didn't you tell me you knew my brother?"

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME WHO YOUR BROTHER WAS!"

"Ugh Good point." I mumble.

"Look, how about we not argue with eachother, and eat dinner, come on Izuku mom is waiting." I said as I grabbed Katsuki's hand and dragged him inside.

My mom was setting the table, then looked at us in shock. "Oh well hello there Katsuki, I didn't know you were dating (y/n)."

'My mom knows him too!'

"Him and Izuku used to hang out when they were kids."

'How come I'm never told any of this stuff?' Now I'm kind of irritated. But I'm happy that my boyfriend is here. I give the hot head a kiss on the cheek, and sat next to him at the dinner table.

He looked at Izuku with an angry expression. "Babe, please look a little happy to be here with me."

"Fine..." He gave me a smirk and then he pecked my lips.

"But I'm still angry that your related to that idoit."

(I hope this was good, I couldn't really think of anything)