big smiles

(Y/n) POV

Ever since Deku saved Eri he has been very worried about her. I get that he is worried and I am worried about her too, but he is over stressing about it. He is constantly muttering about her, he has trouble sleeping, he is falling behind in training and he is constantly visiting her. I need to do something to kinda distract him from her. So I text my best friend Kirishima.

Kiri helped me decide on what to do for Deku. I am taking him to a small cafe for lunch and tea and then we will go to get ice cream while walking on the beach.
I walked up to his door, hesitating before I knock. "Come in." I heard his soft voice through the door. I opened the door and walked in. "Hi babes." I said as I waved and smiled. He smiled back and hugged me. "What are you doing here, I am supposed to be studying." I smiled and held his hand, I started to walk out of the room and he willingly let me pull him. "Well why don't you take a break. I wanna take you on a date." I said as I closed the door to his room. "O-ok th-en." He stuttered out with a blush. As we walked to the cafe I held his hand the whole way there. "Hey when we're done can we stop by and check on Eri?" He asked as he looked up at the hospital. "Umm. . . Actually I was doing this to kind of distract you from her. You are over stressing yourself and you are falling behind in both school and personal health." I said without looking at him. "Can we please check on her?" He asked again. "Deku I- we will tomorrow. You already checked on her today." I said as we made it to the cafe. "Ok." He said as we sat down at the table next to a window. We ordered our food and got out tea. We were just waiting for our food to come out now. "Thank you." Deku said as he reached forward for my hand that was resting on the table. I smiled at him and held his hand. "You're welcome love." I said with a smile. Our food came and we soon started eating.

We were on our way to the small ice cream place that's near the beach. "Let me pay for it." Deku said as we got close to the building. "No. This was my idea and it's your day to relax, I am paying." I said as I sped up to the door and held it open for deku, who blushed and quickly walked in. Before he could, I walked up to the counter and got our favorite ice creams. We walked on the beach as we ate out ice cream.
We both finished them and we were just wondering around now. "You got some right there." Deku said as he pointed at my face. "Did I get it?" I asked as I whipped my face. I started to look up at him but was met with his lips instead. I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around him. "I got it." He said as he pulled away. "You're smooth broccoli." I said with a laugh. Deku laughed at my comment, and he gave off his big signature smile. "Yesssss!" I yelled loudly, Deku jumped at my outburst. "What?" He asked with a cute expression on his face. "I got you to smile." I said as I hugged him. "Was that what you were trying to do this whole time?" He asked. "Maybe." I replied as I checked my phone. "We should head back now." I said as we both walked hand in hand back to the dorms.

Hello people's. I am the amazing best friend of this weirdo here. I wrote this story and *cough* stole her phone *cough* it's okie tho she stole mine to.😁 I am embodiment_of_trash
And if you read this you are now my friend. Also I hope you liked my special Deku x reader. And I hope you are all treating my bestie with all the love she deserves. She is an amazing best friend. I'M NOT SHARING THO. Okie I'm done bye bye people's I loves you ❤❤