Prologue

👆 I made a trailer, you guys! You can just listen to the remainder of the song as you read .Make sure to vote and comment your thoughts.

-Violet-

"You know that you can tell me anything right?" Dr. Sullivan said scrutinizing me over her notepad and her thick grey glasses. I gave her a glance and adjusted my position on her uncomfortable couch. I dismissed her and started examining the walls, then the cream carpet, then the ceiling and then the- "This would go by much faster if you talked to me." I rolled my eyes and continued to gaze around the plain room.

This same shitty routine was growing boring and I was becoming sick of it.

"Look, I know that some things are hard, but that's the purpose of this, to help you get through all those negative emotions. You don't have to go through that on your own."

I ignored her and studied the clock, like she understood how it felt to have hordes of negative emotions attacking you all hell-bent on breaking you down from the inside out.

She followed my gaze and sighed- she knew what was about to happen. I pulled out my notebook and pointed to where I had already written the words: 𝙼𝚊𝚢 𝙸 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚢?

She gave me a frustrated look, nodded and stormed out of the room, clearly frustrated.

I caught the bus home and lay my head on the rails to try to fall asleep and felt myself sink into a dark abyss.

-Flashback-

Violet? I just bought this new eye shadow- VIOLET! No no no no

CALL 911!

VIOLET WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

No, please please please Violet

Please, Violet- not after everything we've been through.

Violet, please I love you...

*wipes tears*

Hᴇʏ ʙᴀʙᴇꜱ- ꜱᴏᴏᴏᴏ *ɴᴇʀᴠᴏᴜꜱ ʟᴀᴜɢʜ* ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɪᴛ?

ᴡʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ꜰʟᴀꜱʜʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ? ᴡʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ?

🔥 Adaezexo 🔥