Part two

The rest of the week was pretty typical nothing to special happened. I accidentally on purpose flirted with my hot teacher. College isn't all that I expected. It's a lot harder and there is still drama. Even though I didn't have much of that during high school considering I didn't have many friends. I couldn't stop thinking about the rugged dark haired boy that happens to be Jenni's boyfriend.
I finally get back to the dorm. I'm planning on probably just watching Netflix, eating, and sleeping all weekend.
"Hey bitch." Jen says
"Excuse me?" I reply kind of offended.
"Oh you're one of those people." Jen says.
"Those people?" I question.
"Yeah. One of those people who get easily offended. I call all my friends bitches so you should feel honored." She says with a smirk.
"Oh. I'm sorry?" I have no idea how to respond to that.
"Got any plans tonight?" Jen says
"Well-" I start to say
"Good because we're going to a party!" Jen interrupts.
"I don't think so. I'm not the party type." I say.
"Everyone is the party type. I don't want to hear anything else come out of your mouth because you're going. So shut up and get ready." Jen says in a very preppy tone.
You can't really argue with her so I got up and started getting ready.
"You're going to wear that?" Jen says disgusted.
"What? What's wrong with it?" I say slightly offended
"There's nothing wrong with it if you're going to church." She says smart-assy
"Well I have nothing that is provocative." I say
"Borrow something out of my closet." Jen says
I go over to her closet. Everything in it is black or some bright color. All her jeans were ripped and all the shirts would show all of my boobs. So I settle on a pair of ripped leather leggings and a bright pink shirt that showed less cleavage than the rest of the shirts and has ripped sleeves. I put on a pair of black ballet flats. Then I go out of the room to face Jen.
"Wow. You look hot. I would totally bang you if I didn't have a boyfriend!" Jen says.
"Thanks?" I say. I'm not sure if that is a compliment or not.
"Come here let me do your makeup." She says with a friendly smile on her face.
She does my makeup and I look in the mirror and I'm astonished.
"Do you like it?" She questions.
"I love it!" I say. I've never looked so beautiful in my life. She did a black smokey eye. With black eyeliner on top of my lid and white eyeliner on my waterline. Then she gave me a beautiful peach lip. I was actually excited to go to the party. Then we heard a knock on the door.
"Aubrey can you get that?" Jen says running into her bedroom.
I open the door and it was James he stood there and gave me a huge grin.
"May I come in?" He says.
I didn't realize I was just standing there staring at him.
"Yeah come on in. Jen will be out in a minute." I say giggling like an idiot.
He was so gorgeous. I couldn't stop thinking about him and it wasn't ok because he's Jennifer's boyfriend.
"Ok I'm ready! Let's go!" Jen says.