Unexpected

His lips tasted like mint mixed with the alcohol and weed on his breath. His tongue was so warm against mine. He pulls me into him tighter.
"James." I moan into his ear as I pull his hair a little bit.
He continues to kiss me harder. Then he throws me against the bed. He climb on top of me and starts to unbutton my shirt, and kisses my neck. He pulls off his shirt, and I can't stop staring at his body. He is so perfect. I pull him down to me. He is holding his self up on his elbows. He begins kissing my neck again moving down my body then kissing my stomach.
*beep* *beep* *beep*
I wake up to my alarm clock. That was all a dream? It seemed so real. Then reality sinks in and I realize I'm in the same room as the girl who's boyfriend I kissed. So I get up and put on my black button up shirt and skinny jeans. I do my makeup a little darker because of the dark circles I have from the long night last night. I am not prepared to see Jennifer when I go out in our kitchen.
"Good morning! You look beautiful as always today!" Jenni says.
"Thanks. You too." I say very confused.
"I made some coffee if you would like." Jenni says to perky for being cheated on last night.
"Thanks. Are you okay?" I say.
"Yeah I'm fine." She says cheerfully.
"Oh. Because I thought you would be-" I start.
"Pissed? I was but then I realized James is a piece of shit and it probably would've happened anyways. We weren't going to las anyways. I feel bad for you that he decided to get you messed up in his twisted game of fuck every girl in UIC." She says.
"Oh." I didn't know what else to say.
" Well I'm going to class see you later!"
"See Ya." I say
I grab my stuff and head out to class. I'm going to do my best at avoiding James today. Maybe Jen is right I should stay away from him. I don't want to be just another girl he has sex with. Would I even have sex with him? I always thought I had more morals than that, but I also never thought I would make out with someone else's boyfriend. I just don't know anymore.

Today's classes were long and boring. Of course it was nice to see the extremely hot professor. I stayed after class to get help on some assignments and I could not stop staring at his gorgeous smile. I unintentionally flirted with him I laughed at almost everything he said. I am not sure if he realized it or not, but he didn't say anything. When I get back in the dorms James is sitting on my bed. Great when I thought I was doing good at avoiding him. My subconscious says maybe she needs to come out more often so I don't do stupid stuff like kiss your friend's boyfriend.
"So Jen didn't kill you?" He says with a smirk.
"No she did not she wasn't even mad." I say not making eye contact.
"She wasn't? She must really like you." He says.
"I guess." I say.
"What's wrong with you? Rough day?" He says taking a step towards me.
"Nothing, why?" I sat stepping away from him.
" I don't know, just asking." He says
"Ok. How did you get in here anyways?" I say.
"Oh Jen gave me a key, and I just wanted to see how it went." He says slightly embarrassed.
"Ok. Well I'm fine." I say.
"Ok." He says
There was a moment of silence and he just stared at me. Why was he staring at me. Do I have something on my face?
"You look good today." He says with a smile.
That's why.
"Thanks." I say
"Well I guess I'll get going then since you're not dead." He says sarcastically.
"Ok bye." I say.
Then he leans in and kisses me.
"What was that for?" I say surprised.
"Just to remember me by." He says and then slaps my ass and leaves.
"What the fuck?" I say to myself.
That was really strange. Why would he just slap my ass, and then leave. Why did he kiss me? All of these questions kept running through my mind. I decided to go get something to eat to get my mind off of that awkward encounter. So I decided to get McDonald's. Then I took my food home and finished my assignments. I get in my pajamas and brush my teeth. Then I start watching orange is the new black for the third time before falling asleep.