Chapter 3

Y/N pov

As I was walking to the back of my mind was going insane to the point I was talking to myself. Like what if I screw up or what if I can't do this. I stopped to look at the closed door in front of me and thought of the worse things than before. Then the door open up with a voice that said, "please come in."

As I walked in, I see that there are 3 people looking down at their script and reading it carefully and going back and forth reading the script. "Please take a seat and read lines 5-20." Then he looked up and his face had dropped. The cameraman turnaround his face had also dropped in shock, and then the one person that had made this hole book happen was J.K Rowling herself. She had looked at the other two first before she had put down her water that she was drinking and said, "What's got your tongue? It looks like you have seen a ghost." She then turned to see me and she had almost drop the water bottle. "Oh may god, this can't be real right? This can't be. She looks just like her the hair the clothes. It just can't." keep looking at me like I was some type of special toy that they can only look at.

"Who are you?" J.K said as though she had been dreaming. "Sorry, umm my name is Y/N. I wanted to audition for the role of C/N (Character name). I heard that you are still finding the role for her still and I wanted to try out." They had looked at one another and nodded like the where reading each other's minds. "Y/N was it? We have been all over america to find the right person to play this role and they either can't play the part or they just wanted to get famous for the movie. Why did you want to audition for the role?" It was the director of the film Chris Columbus who had said this to me. I looked down at my feet and took a deep breath and look back up at them. "I have read all of the books so far that had came out and I love this character in the books and I thought that she is me. I act like her dress like her and my whole family acts like her family as well."

J.K Rowling had looked at me and nodded,then she got up from her seat and walked over to me. "I think you make a great C/N. I see her in you in so many was that others I didn't see. Chris call her parents now I think we have found or C/N." She smiles at me and looked back at Chris. "Yes ma'am." He ran out of the little office area we were in and went up to the front to ask for my parents number. "But what if my parents say no. I don't want to lose this opportunity, this is the best thing that had happened to me." I was so worried that my family wouldn't like this, but as I was panicking about that J.K had grabbed my shoulders and made me look at her eyes. "I know this is scary,but trust me think your parents would be proud of you. You just have to believe me ok?" I shook my head yes, then Chris had came back in the room. "Ok I called your parents they are coming to pick you up now and we are going to your house to talk with them about the details. Is that ok?" I shook my head. "That should be fine, is it ok if I go get me stuff from my locker please?" J.K shook her head and said, "Yes but hurry don't want them to wait when that get here right" "Yes, ma'am." I rush out of the offices and up the stairs to my locker.

As I got to my locker the bell had rung and I was rushing to get my things in my backpack when I felt a hand on my shoulder and I jumped and turned around to find F/N. "jees didn't mean to scared you. What's the rush I know it's exciting to leave school ,but from you that's not comen." I looked at her knowing that she well flip when I tell her. "Ok so I went to audition for the role and they are coming with me to talk about the role." She looked at me and started to cry then the next thing I knew it she hugged me to death. "OMG OMG, I told you would get it. Well instead of standing here lets get you going, I bet your parents are going to shock when they hear about this!" F/N was so excited for this, but was afraid not because of the film no. It is the two most caring people in the world and my older brother is who I am worried about and I have a feeling that tonight is going to be a long night.

****************************************************************************

Thank you for reading can't wait for the tea to spill in the next chapter.