Chapter 1

Y/n POV

Here I go today is the first day of my life, well not really it's the first day I start my freshman year. My mom had drop me off at the front of the school and I feel like I can't walk. I felt nerves, but I have to go and learn. Learn to be a great filmmaker one day and to show people that I am not a nobody I am somebody. When I walked in the front door I saw people setting something up in one of the offices and there was a hole lot of people walking in and out of the office. "I wonder if there is something happening to day?" I said to myself out loud. "Well maybe read the announcement before you come in to school then." I heard that voice before, as I turned around it was my best friend F/N. "Omg, would you stop and give me hug you stupid head. ha ha!" I gave a hug to my best friend F/N. F/N and I have been best friends cents I can remember, she has always been there for me in hard times. Like the time one at the playground I was getting picked on and had to push me off the swing set and I cried really loud that I had know idea that F/N had come and save me from them.

"So are you going to tell me how you are or are you still going to hug me to death?" Said F/N. "Oh sorry. I'm just so excited that you are here and not traveling. How are you? How was your trip around Europe?" As I said this F/N just shook her head with a smile. "You are a goofball you know, But yes I had a great time in Europe. I saw Big Ben, the Eiffel tower, and I even went to the Blarney Castle. But that just a short list of things I had done this summer."

As she said this, we started to walk to our lockers. When I open up my locker a note had falling out and on the floor. "Who would leave me a note?""It's not a love note silly it's what's going on today." F/N said sarcastically. "Well all it says that there holding auditions in the back offices. Why would they tell people this anyway? It's probably another one of the schools play and just need more people to join like last year right?" As I said this I turn to look at F/N and she was reading the paper intensely like she hadn't anything like it before. "Umm hello earth to F/N? What a piece of paper got you to st... ahh what!" As I was about to finish my sentence, F/N shove the paper in to my face and started to freak out. "Do you know what this is!!" She said in excitement. "No because it's still in my face." I muffled well the paper is still on may face. "OMG girl here." She pulled the paper off my face then showed me what I was.

Attention to all students of Adore high-school, we are holding auditions for an upcoming movie. They have been all over the USA to find 1 luck person to get the role. This is the last stop before they head back to the UK. If you are interested please head in the offices before the end of the day. The role is based off of a girl in a book who is american. The movie is called Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone. For more information please head to the offices. Thank you.

"Can you believe they are actual holding auditions for Harry potter! HARRY FREAKING POTTER! Aren't you excited about this Y/N?!?" I looked at the piece of paper in my hand. I really love the harry potter books and heard about the character and thought I could be like her one day. I mean for the sake of the girl in the book she had the exact same name as my, even spelled the same way too. "I mean I would be cool to be in the movie, but I thought it was a rumor?" "Guess not, but hey why not try out for it you could be in the movie and then I can joke with everyone that 'hey my best friend stared in a Harry Potter film!' would it be cool?" F/N had a big smile on her face, she knew that I love harry potter and how we acted it out in front of our family and try and reenact it as well. I looked at F/N and then I held the paper tighter in my hand and said, "All right, I am going to audition for the role in the Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone."

****************************************************************************************

Thank you for reading the first chapter, be on the lookout for the next chapter. See you then.