Chapter 4

* Hey guys before you read this chapter I thought I let you guys know that I am slow with updates and I hope you guys can understand. With me starting college and having homework most of my days. But I will try to keep up to date with this book for you guys. Thanks for reading this and now enjoy the chapter.*

Y/N pov

I can't beviel that I will be on a private plane! This is so exciting! Oh you're probably wondering what happen last time. Well after my parents had picked me up they talk to me in the car and said stuff like What was I thinking and this is a terrible idea I had, but after a stern talk they said that they will think more on this and would do the talking to the producer and J.K them self. Long story short they talk and J.K told them that I would be ok and they will take care of me and they will help me with school and other stuff. When I heard this I was pretty excited about this.

So I pack up my things and said goodbye to my parents and my big brother and off I went. Now that we got cot up with that here I am looking at the plane it was huge. I have seen planes before, because when I was little my parents, my brother and I would go on small trips and they weren't as big as this plane.

"Ok are you ready to go?" J.K had asked me as I keep staring at the plane, all I did was shake my head. "Ok let's head in then." As she said this she had put her hand on my back to move me forward to the plane. As we were inside the plane it defile looked a cool plane. The seats where two by two and there was like only 6 of them. And the seat beats where like in the car, this is the best day so far ever!

"So are you excited to do this part?" J.K told me as she sat next to me. "Yes I always want to be this character when I first read about her. Do you think I will do well for this part?" J.K looked at me in shock, but smiled at me. "Of course I think you will do well. I think your the best for this part. Even though I originally wanted on British people to play these parts, but I just can't. Not with your character I couldn't any why." That's right I heard that when they were audition other characters they had to be British. All of them had to, but why not my character? I know she is a american, but why? As I was about to ask her the plot said that we are taking off. "Ok are you ready for the adventure your about to have?" I looked at her then at the ground and just nodded. "I will be ready as I well be." Then I looked out the window. 'Goodbye america, hello UK.'

*************************************************************************************

Sorry for the short chapter I promise the next one well be a little bit longer.