Chapter 6

Y/n pov

I heard this ringing noise going on and on, I opened my eyes to see what that noise is. As I opened them I was looking at the ceiling, I blinked a couple of times before turning over to see what the noise is. As I turned over it was the alarm clock going off, I turned it off right way and looked at the clock it head read 7:00 AM. I then looked at my surroundings and I had almost forgotten that I was in the hotel. Then I really hit me.

"OMG TODAY IS THE DAY!" I got out of bed as fast as I could grab my clean clothes and ran into the bathroom. I took a quick shower, dried off after words, brush my teeth and last fix my hair one last time before eating. As I was about to walk out of my room I look at the clock, it had read 7:20 AM. Good I made great time so far this morning. As I open the door the nice living room area I see that J.K was there on the couch waiting for me. When she heard that door open she turned to look at me with a smile.

"Ahh good your up, now go get something to eat quick then we are heading out okay?" I nodded and quickly grab a granola bar and drank some water. As I finish my meal of the day I walk back to J.K and told her that I was ready. She just smiled and walked over to the door.

"Okay this is going to be exciting. Are you ready?" I looked at her and shook my head.

"Yes yes I am."

**Time skip**

We pulled up to this big build next to the parking lot where we had parked the car we were in. As I got out I was in aw. I couldn't believe this is it the place where the 'magic' is happening there.

"Alright let's get you to makeup and dressing room so that you are ready." I only nodded my head slowly. As we were walking to the trailers in the back I see that people where coming in and out of, when I pass by them people would stop and looked at me. Did I have something on my face or is something wrong with me? As I was in thought we had came to a stop at a trailer, it had a sign that said 'Makeup'. J.K had knocked on the door, and someone came and smiled at her.

"Hey is she here?"

"See for yourself." She had turned to move away so the woman can see me. She had a bigger smile on her face when she saw me.

"Omg she is so adorable. My name is Kate (sorry if that is your name) I will be doing your hair and makeup." She had her hand out so I shook her hand and brought me in the trailer. She had my sitting down in a chair and started doing my makeup.

**Time skip**

"Okay your done." I finally opened my eyes and looked in the mirror. My hair was curled and in a nice ponytail with bangs hanging out from the side of my face. And my makeup was light that it was hard to tell if she really did anything.

"Thank you so much, I love it." She smiled at the comment.

"No problem it's me job. Now Go on you need to get going to the set." I shook my head and got off the chair and open the door.

**Time skip**

As I was walking into the build I was assigned to I see Chris talking to some other guy. As I walked closer to them Chris notices me and smiled.

"Hey kiddo are you ready?" I shook my head.

"I am more than ready. So what exactly did you want me to do on set now?" He said bye to the guy that was next to him and turned to me.

"Well we are doing a couple of scenes in the great hall. The others have already met, but I'll introduce to them so it's not awkward when you do scenes with them." I was in shock. Am I the last person that they really where looking for? I shook my head no and started to walk with Chris. As we walk in the building was amazing. It really looks like what the great hall that I imagine. As we walk very one was in their sits and looking at me, and I can hear what they are whispering.

"Is that her?"

"Is she really american?"

"Where do you think she is from?"

As I heard this, I felt so nervous even more. When we came to a stop in front of two ginger hair boys instantly knew these two were playing the two ginger pranksters.

"Oliver and James meet y/n. She will be your hangout with you guys for that entire film." They both turned around and smiled at me.

"Hi nice to me you i'm Oliver the better looking twin." I shook Oliver's hands and as I shook his hand, I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"And i'm James, come and sit in between us." I looked back at James and laugh as I sat down on the bench.

"It's nice to meet you guys. I haven't made many friends, so I hope we can be friends?" Oliver looked at me and smiled.

"Trust me will make plenty of friends here. By the way, I love your accent, it's cute." I blush and turned over to James who shook his head.

"Yay he's right it's adorable, very one well love it." My face was red as a tomato. Way are they being so nice to me when I only have met them for the first time.

"You guys are to sweet. So how did you guys get the part of being the pranking twins?" I asked them well we wait for the scene to start.

"Well it's a funny story to be hones-" Oliver was about to finish when we heard someone say we are going for a take.

"Well tell you later after we're done okay?" I shook my head

"Okay ready set and action!"

****************************************************************************************