About the Author

Sarah McKee is a lifelong aviation enthusiast who holds a Commercial Pilot's License and has been flying since 2000

Sarah McKee is a lifelong aviation enthusiast who holds a Commercial Pilot's License and has been flying since 2000. She's also a bookworm and sci-fi and fantasy junkie. Sarah has been writing off-and-on for most of her life and has recently begun mashing up all of her passions to create a massive space fantasy world which she calls The Darklands.

Sarah was born in Indianapolis, Indiana and now resides in Jacksonville, Florida.

For more works by Sarah McKee, visit her website:

https://darklandschronicles.com

For copyright permissions or to contact Sarah, email:

sarah@darklandschronicles.com

Currently, as of Autumn of 2019, Sarah is hard at work on her next (as yet untitled) story. It will feature two new characters: Erin O'Connell and Lyssa Ruiz.

Erin is a TRULY ace pilot (not like Danny Jake).  She's an expert in the cockpit, but on the ground...not so much.

Lyssa (yes, Marcio's sister) is a spaceplane mechanic that can fix or break anything that can be fixed or broken with a wrench, a hammer, or a particle torch. If only she could keep her mouth shut...

When a distressed freighter calls for help, Erin and Lyssa are assigned the job of helping the adrift spaceplane. But not all is as it seems, and shortly they find themselves in a fight for their lives. These two very different women will have to overcome their prejudices and animosities towards one another if they are going to prevail over their real enemies.

Update 6/18/20:  Erin O'Connell's and Lyssa Ruiz's story is now published under the name "Conflagration."  It can be found here on Wattpad or at my website.  Thanks for reading! 

-SM