Best day so far

It was saturday and i woke up in my living room, next to Peter. He was next to me and had his arms around me. I kissed his forehead and he woke up "hey, did we fall asleep?" he asked me and i nodded "i think we finished season 2 of How i met your mother, but just as we started watch season 3, we fell asleep" i told him, Peter groaned "makes sense" he said. He stood up in the couch "You want breakfast?" he asked "sure" I said and he went inside the kitchen. "Want pancakes?" he asked me "sure" i said (I haven't left the couch yet). Peter opened the fridge and it wasn't that many groceries in it. "Guess that Mr Stark was the one who made the grocery shopping, huh?" he asked me "No it's Uncle Happy, but he's been taking over dad's job now" i said, walking to the kitchen and could see the fridge more clearly now. It was an egg box, one almost empty milk, some few jars, an almost done cheese and some other stuff. "I'll go and shop" said Peter and closed the fridge "let me pay you with paypal" i told him and found my banana phone, "as your boyfriend, i should pay for your groceries" he told me and i smiled at him. "Not when the girlfriend is a daughter of a billionaire" I said and send him the money "I'll be back in 40 minutes" he told me "but the supermarket is like 30 minutes walk to the supermarket store and home from it" i told him, i did live outside Queens... "Yes but i'm spiderman" he said with a smirk and left my house. I started to watch once upon a time while i was waiting for him. I was just in the beginning of season 3, and man.. Peter Pan is so freaking hot. Even if he wanted to kill Henry and that he's evil... but hey shit happens. The funny thing was that one episode is 43 minutes, i watched 3 and now Peter has returned. "Hey i thought you would be back in 40 minutes" i said "there was a building on fire nearby the supermarket" he said and put the shopping back on my kitchen island. I stood up from the couch "Is everyone okay?" i asked "there was an apartment building, i saved like 20 people" he told me and i made a "not bad" face but i he didn't look happy "one kid lost her grandmother" he said, pressing his hands at the edge of the island and looked down at the floor. "Peter.." i said and pulled him into my arms, "The Grandmother visited her first grandchild, when the building was on fire, they told me first to get the child out and the child's mother, i went back to get the old lady, but she said that her son in law, should go out first, I hesitated, but she said that she's 78 years old and that she's lived a perfect life, so i got the man out first and then when i was about to get in the building to get the grandmother out, the building collapsed and she was still in it" he said and sniffled "How many people did you save?" i asked him "i don't know, i didn't keep count" said Peter "so one old lady died, she was going to die someday anyway" i said and he looked at me like i said something horrible, which i guess it was.. but in my defense, i didn't knew that lady. Peter didn't say anything "Hey, you made sure a child did not become an orphan, that's amazing Peter" i told him "I guess" i said "hey, how about i makes the pancakes and you watches some How i met your mother" i told him "No, if i just sit still in the couch, then i'll just think about that grandmother i want to make some pancakes for you" he told me "Okay" i said and kissed him. "That old lady's death is not on you" i told him "you did everything you could, okay?" i asked him. He didn't say anything, i know exactly how he feels since i'm an avenger and sometimes the heroes don't save everyone.
"I'm done" said Peter after a while and i went towards the kitchen, Peter seemed down, he started to make some whipped cream and even put on some berries. "This is delicious" i told him after i ate some, he looked up and gave me a fake smile "Thanks" he said "hey, i've been thinking" i said "mm" he said, without looking at me. "We decided that we should watch how i met your mother until this break is done, right?" i asked him and he nodded his head "I feel stressed about it and i don't think we'll manage to do it" i said "me neither" he finally said "besides, i want to watch this show longer with you than just one week" said Peter "right, so how about we watches something else tonight and just take a break from How i met your mother" i asked him "depends about what we're going to do instead" said Peter. "You know, i saw that Betty and her boyfriend made Brownies together yesterday and ever since then i've had such a craving for them" i told him and he made a chuckle "and you want Betty to know that we're a better couple" he said. "Pfft, no" i lied and drank my juice, "You know what else i want to do?" i asked him "No" he said "i want to have a picnic in Central Park and we could bring the brownies" i told him "that does sound fun" he said.
After eating the pancakes, we started to make brownies "Okay, we start with melting 9 ounces butter" i told him and he put 9 oz of butter on the saucepan, we waited for it to melt and then when it was ready, we put in 1 cup of cocoa in it. "Then we are going to mix 4 eggs, 2 cups of sugar and the cocoa/butter in the bowl" i said and i cracked the eggs and Peter held the cocoa/butter mix in the bowl. Peter grabbed my phone and read the rest of the recipe, i grabbed the salt and put in one half teaspoon of it in the bowl. I was about to grab the vanilla sugar but he grabbed it with his spiderweb before me and i got mad so i grabbed the spatel and waved with it, so some drops of the dough came on his shirt. He got mad (but in a funny way) and grabbed me and i screamed, then he lifted me up and threw himself on the couch with me in his arms. I screamed as we landed in the couch and started to laugh as he tickled me.

As the brownies were in the oven, we watched one and a half episode of How I met your mother, then we pulled them out and cut them into square cookies

As the brownies were in the oven, we watched one and a half episode of How I met your mother, then we pulled them out and cut them into square cookies. We also made some sandwiches and put them down in the picnic basket. We also brought the rest of the berries that we didn't eat up to the pancakes and brought some Capri-sun to, then we headed out to Central Park. Which was amazing, after the picnic we took a walk around the central park and met an artist that made caricature drawings of people there, so we paid them to him do draw me and Peter.
Something like this:

"I want to frame this" asked Peter as we went home "I want to do that as well" i said as we went into my driveway

"I want to frame this" asked Peter as we went home "I want to do that as well" i said as we went into my driveway. "Then we should flip a coin, on who gets it" he said as we were just in front of our door. "Maybe you should have it, because if my dad sees a drawing of us, he'll figure it all out" i told him "yeah, that's sounds the best" he said "i hate that we need to hide it from him" he said "yeah, i know" i said and we walked into my house. "We don't have to have this conversation now, right? Because you know how this will end" i said "yeah" he said. Then a while went and the doorbell rang, i opened the door and an old man with grey hair stood there. He had denim jeans and a green shirt, he also hold a large supermarket bag in his hads. "Can i help you?" i asked him "Yes, i am Charles Richmond" he said "you're Tony's daughter, right?" he hold out his hand for me to shake it. I nodded my head "indeed, I am" i said and shook his hand "I'm here to see my daughter, Virginia" he said "I'm sorry, i don't know any Virginia" i told him with a smile "you might call her Pepper" he said.