Ch2: Unexplainable Feelings

It's been a week or two since Crystal had been released from the hospital and something had been bugging her ever since. It was that damn baby. It made her feel unexplainable feelings.
Even the ones she thought was locked away and never to be seen again.
No matter what she did she always found herself gazing at the sleeping baby and admiring on how small and cute it was. It disgusted her. She tried to ignore these feelings as normal motherly things but she couldn't help but feel...
She couldn't believe she was going to say this..
But she felt..
Love for him.
Just thinking of that word made her want to vomit.
She was Crystal dieamon
She was the leader of the most mysterious and wanted gang in her country.
She was vicious and diabolical yet she feels love for a weak and naive infant who can only blabber and eat?
What's happening to her?
She knew this would be a bad idea but who else who rule her cruel generation after she was gone or old?
Ugh that fucking child
The source of all her problems
She can barely even sneak out at night without that thing crying or Gregory already being awake
At least he won't be a baby forever.
He will grow up and be exactly like her.
How lovely..
How evil.
How perfect.
But wouldn't it ruin his life? He's not a exact clone of crystal so maybe he would mess up and ruin everything by doing one thing wron-
Oh dear god..what are these thoughts?!
Crystal NEVER felt remorse and sympathy for anyone!
But he's a tiny infant he can't do harm he deserves to have a happy lif-
shut up! Shut up! Shut the fuck up!

While Crystal was having a battle with herself,the baby in the crib calmly awoke and was staring intently at her with his big lovely white eyes. He was quite a quiet baby and didn't make a fuss about everything like other babies. Though he did have bad nightmares though so that's what caused him to awake in the night and cry.

When Crystal was done having a battle with herself she realised Miles was awake. He didn't look like he was about to cry or looked angry he looked happy to see Crystal. He was desperately trying to grab his mother curiously.
Crystal was confused and didn't know what to do.
Gregory was at work and she was all alone.
She wanted to go to her work too but what if Gregory comes home and sees miles unattended? What if he asks where Crystal went? What if Miles gets in trouble or harmed when she's gone?
Argh! These fucking thoughts again?!
Why does she even care?
She couldn't even try to care about her co-workers and assistants so why does she care now?
Crystal sighed angrily.
She desperately wanted to leave and go to her base but she knew she couldn't leave the baby though she didn't care if she did. She would never hear the end of it from Her husband.
She thought for a while until she heard the non-stop buzzing from her phone that was in her pocket.
She thought it was her co-workers complaining on where she was or how the baby was until she saw someone else.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
1 missed call
4 new messages.
Time: 10:01
From: Dawn Edgeworth

'Hello Crystal! I heard the exciting news!! Congrats on the baby!! I'm sorry I wasn't there to see the birth and little cutie. I was (once again) busy with work. A few days after I got the news I decided I was going to visit you and Gregory and the little baby! I hope that's okay. Maria was feeling incredibly unwell so she had to stay at home. She did put up a fight though and did pout a bit that she wasn't aloud to see her little nephew. Hehe. I'm on the train rn and il probs be here about..10:50 or 11. Sorry if this is rushing you I know you just got out of the hospital and I hope you are okay!'

'Oh! I forgot to ask! How is the little baby? Is it a boy or a girl? Or both?! What's its name? How are they? Oh. Haha sorry I just really love little kids. Since me and Maria can't have one. We are planning on adopting tbough! Oh I'm so excited ^w^'

'I also brought little gifts for all of you..hope you don't mind <3"

"P.s...AAAA IM SO EXCITED! LOTS OF LOVE TO ALL OF YOU! SEE YOU SOON!"