3

"You can sit there.", Jimin showed him his seat. "That seat is always ready for another partner."

Gguk frowned. "Are you like, waiting for another partner?" "A seer told us that we might get another partner real soon and from what you told us, it's probably gonna be this year.", Tae grinned. Gguk nodded, still not able to wrap his head around them being in a soon-to-be 7-way relationship and him being single, also having no experience at all.

He sat down and raised his eyebrows at the dish. "This looks so..." "Ordinary? I'm sorry-" "No no, it looks really fancy! All I ever eat is ramen or chicken noodle soup." The others gaped at him. "Why?!" "Don't you get sick of it?!" He shrugged. "It's always been that way. My family is not too wealthy...", he said, feeling out of place.

He felt someone touch his shoulder and turned around to see Hoseok smiling at him. "I'm sure that'll change. Plus, you seem hardworking. You'll get a reward for your work, believe me." Jeongguk blushed and nodded quickly. "Thank you for your kind words, hyung." Hobi just flashed him a smile and turned back to his food.

"Wait, I can call you hyung right?", Gguk asked with a nervous grimace. Hobi chuckled. "I think you can call all of us hyung." The others nodded and Jeongguk visibly relaxed.

After some seconds of silence, Jimin spoke up. "So what are we doing today?" "Well I have to work-", Namjoon started, but when he saw the looks on his lovers faces he sighed. "I suppose I can take the day off." The others cheered, making Gguk giggle.

"We could go into the town, we need to show the kindom to Gguk, right?", Tae asked and the others nodded. Gguk smiled. "But we have to give you some new clothes.", Yoongi said.

Jeongguk frowned. "What's wrong with my clothes?" "Well they are... weird? Well others would stare at you weirdly and we don't want that now, do we?", Jin answered. Gguk shook his head. "Great."

When they were done eating, Hoseok stood up and took Gguk by the arm. "I'll get you some new clothes." Gguk nodded and they both left.

~~~

"Whoa", was all that came out of Jeongguk's mouth as he entered the enterable closet. Hoseok chuckled and gestured for Gguk to follow the older.

When he stopped, Gguk watched him study the closet. When the older had finally found something, he quickly grabbed it and gave it to Jeongguk. "Change over there, I'll wait here." Gguk nodded and went over to the place that his new hyung had just pointed at.

When he was done changing, he went to face Hoseok, who gaped and went red in the face. "You look.. gorgeous." Gguk blushed hard and looked down.

Hobi quickly collected himself and cleared his throat

Hobi quickly collected himself and cleared his throat. "Well we better get going, hm?" Gguk just nodded and followed the older out of the room.

When they reached the castle doors, the others gasped at Jeongguk's appearance. "You look...", Jimin started. "... breathtaking.", Yoongi finished, making Gguk blush again. "Thank you.", he said quietly, bowing his head ever so slightly.

"Well", Namjoon cleared his throat. "... shall we?" He extended an arm to Jeongguk, who giggled and took it. "We shall."