Chapter 5 Adopted by Them

I'm not sure if this chapter is considered "long" but to me it is very long and i did it for you guys and I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVE 500 READS!!! AND 16 VOTES!!! OH MER GAWD!!!!

YAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! ☺️☺️☺️☺️😘😘😘

Chapter 5

~~Ashton P.O.V~~

"So i guess this it. Our final decision. We are going to adopt Jake and Cassie. Right boys?" I said

They all agreed. So we are adopting Cassie and Jake. That's cool i guess but I'm kinda suspicious about Cassie. She intimidates me a little to be honest. But I don't know i think my mind is playing tricks on me.

~~Cassie P.O.V~~

OMG THEY ARE GOING TO ADOPT US!! YAAAAYYYY!!

I heard foot steps coming towards the door.

"Shit!!" I muttered under my breath.

I panicked but then I remembered that i have super speed so I sped to my room and I acted like nothing happened. After a couple of minutes there was a knock on my door.

"Come in, it's open!" I said 

The door opened and the 4 dudes came in. I don't know why I call them dudes instead of by their names but whatever.

"Oh, hey what are you guys doing here i thought you guys left with the kids that you chose to adopt." I         acted.

"Oh no we still haven't left yet. We were just talking about who we are going to adopt" Said Calum 

"Yeah and about that we have to tell you something." said Ashton

"OK. What is it?" I asked even though i already know what they are going to say.

"So we have decided to adopt you along with Jake. You do know who Jake is right?" said Luke

What the Fuck?! They think i don't know my own bro. 😂Ha.

"Of course i know who Jake is. He's my best bro for life. Duh!" I said

"Oh that's cool!" Ashton said

"So are we going to go to Jake to tell him?" I asked

"Yeah but you,Calum, and Luke will go to Jake. While me and Michael will go sign the papers. So it will be faster." Said Ashton

"OK. Come on i know where he is." I said.

~~Jake P.O.V~~ ( A/N  hehe Bet you didn't see that coming)

I was in my room chilling and playing GTA5 ( grand theft auto ) when i heard a knock.

"It's open!" I yelled

The door opened and i see 2/4 of the dudes who are going to adopt 2 kids and....Cassie? What??

"Cassie what are you doing here with those dudes" Saying it right in front of them. But i don't care.

"Oh them they are just her with me. But i need to talk to you. Alone."  Cassie said signaling to the guys to leave the room.

They sighed and left me and Cassie alone.

"SUp Cass,what's going on?" I asked a bit confused of why she came with those guys.

"Umm...what if i told you that we are getting adopted?" She said