Chapter 6 Getting Settled Part 1

hey so um...idk...i cant believe people actually like this book and i LOVE the feeling i get when i see i have 1,000+ people reading this its just AMAZING and its only my first book and i think I'm planning on making another one but I'm not sure bcoz im a really bad author. I will think about it. 

I WILL POST A WHOLE CHAPTER ABOUT THE VAMPIRE THINGS BCOZ I REALIZED THAT I HAVE NOT MENTIONED ANYTHING ABOUT THAT AND I FEEL STUPID FOR THAT BUT CASSANDRA IS 14 YEARS OLD IN HUMAN YEARS BUT SHE GOT TURNED WHEN SHE WAS 12 AND VAMPIRES AGE UP UNTIL THEY ARE 21 AND THEN THEY STAY 21 FOREVER. OK. BYE AND I LOVE YOU AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAAPTER. BYE

                                                                                           ~~~YO QUEEN

P.S CASSIE AND JAKE CAN MIND COMMUNICATE BCOZ CASSIE IS A VAMPIRE AND ALL VAMPIRES CAN DO THAT WITH ANYTHING LIKE ANIMALS AND HUMANS AND VAMPIRES AND OTHER CREATURES.

👇👇~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~👇👇

Chapter 6 Getting Settled Part 1

Calum's P.O.V

I was sitting next to Ash ,who was driving, and Michael and Luke were in the back with Jake and Cassie.

"Are you guys OK?" I asked Cassie and Jake who were just staring straight ahead making weird face expressions.

They suddenly snapped their attention towards me.

"No we're fine. Thanks for asking though." Cassie said

"But you guys were making weird face expressions." I said

"Umm...we were just...umm..." stuttered Jake

"Well I was just remembering something. I don't know what Jake was doing." Cassie said

"OH! Yeah...um i was doing the same. I also just remembered something. haha..." he said

I nodded in an understanding way. But i still don't believe them. They took out their iPhones' and started playing on them or something and i just gave a knowing look to Michael and Luke and they just shrugged and didn't know what just happened and neither did i.

Cassie P.O.V  (A/N before they got caught making weird faces)

I was mind communicating with Jake about what it would be like when we get there and what we will ask them to get to know them better because for all i know they could be rapist or murderers.

(A/N this will be the style of writing when she mind communicates with someone or something)

"So what do you think it will be like when we get to our new home" I asked Jake

"*sighs* I don't know Cass we just have to wait and see, but did you bring the things we need in case we need to escape?" He asked me giving me a questioning look. Gosh,I swear he acts more mature than he looks and now I'm used to people asking me if he's my older brother. I think he needs to chill because since I'm a vampire i can take care of my self. I have super strength and super speed and really good eyesight.

But Jake still feels the need to protect me so I let him.

"Cass,CASS! Answer me!" He said his voice in my head shaking me out of my thoughts.