Chapter 7 About Vampires

OK guys so this "Chapter" is going to be about vampires and all the powers they can get and stuff like that. So yeah i hope you enjoy this.

Powers That a Regular Vampire Has:

Super eyesight

Super strength

Super speed

Mind communication with animals and Humans and vampires and other magical creatures

Unlimited Telaportation

Super Hearing

Powers That a Gifted Vampire Has:

Electrokinesis: The ability to manipulate electricity and electric fields. 

Technopathy: The ability to manipulate electronics. 

Psychometry: The power to read the history of an object by touching it. 

Power Sensing: The ability to sense the powers of another Creature. 

Omnilingual: Having the ability to speak, or to understand, all languages.

Biokinesis: The power to heal or perform other biological manipulation, like stop a heart 

Ferrokinesis: The ability to mentally manipulate metal. 

👇👇👇👇~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~👇👇👇👇

That is it for this chapter and i had to do some resaerch for the gifted vampire one but yeah but i hope you enjoyed and/or learned something from this chapter but yeah...

I'm sorry i'm doing everything i can to update but i have school going on and my siblings and i run 4 fan accounts and im just trying to do everything i can to not get yelled at or something, But i am really proud of this book and im not going to give up on it even though i take forever on updating.

          I LOVE YOU!!!!

                                                                        ~~~YO QUEEN

Instagram: calvin_the_asian_one_

Twitter: Fat_5SOS_4LIFE