Chapter 2

Chapter 2

We reached the village after a long walk, which was hard in our human form. We would have gone in our wolf forms but people probably would have thought it odd that 3 giant werewolves were wandering the streets.

Jacobs house was on the outskirts of the village. Embry and Quil were round talking to him. “Larath!” Jacob's jaw dropped when he saw us.

“Hi, moron.” Larath walked up to him and slapped him in the face.

“Okay?” Jacob looked at me.

“That was for leaving our pack and joining this stupid pack.” Larath waved her arm at me, Embry and Quil.

“This pack isn't stupid.” Embry stepped forward threateningly.

“Yes it is.” Larath stepped towards him.

“Guys relax already!” Jacob stepped in-between them.

“Why'd you bring her here!” Embry looked at me angrily. “She is a intruder!”

“Hey! I didn't have much of a choice, it was either that or have my bloody leg bitten off! According to this one over here anyway.” I nodded towards Seth.

“She probably wouldn't have, she's just a meezly girl!” Quil laughed.

Me, Seth and Jacob stepped away from Larath. Embry looked at us and after seeing our faces also took a step back. Larath ran after him shouting, “Come here you meezly girl!”

After 5 minutes all you could see of them was 2 specks on the horizon. I looked at Jacob who was laughing his head off (not literally don't worry). “His nickname is meezly girl I'm guessing? Hey Nash, what'd she call you?” He looked at me.

“Stupid.” I sighed.

“I'm moron, Seth here is idiot.” Jacob nodded at Seth.

“Yea, I noticed.” I laughed.

“Does she call everyone stuff like that?” Embry asked.

“Just boys.” Seth shrugged.

“Why?” Embry asked.

“God knows.” Seth laughed.

“Hey! Where did meezly girl go?” Larath appeared behind us.

“God, Larath don't do that you scared us!” Jacob exclaimed.

“What ever, where did he go, moron?” Larath looked around questioningly.

“Dunno.” Jacob shrugged. “Anyway, why are you here?”

“Alpha Jasper wanted us to get you and bring you back.” Larath walked over and grabbed Jacob's arm.

“Oh Larath, I can't, I have a life here now, if you wanted me to come back then you should have done it, let's say, 4 years ago.” Jacob laughed.

“Hey! Alpha Garrett didn't want you back, Jasper does.” Seth shrugged.

“Garrett, I've heard about him, wasn't he the guy who was in the news because he was attacked by a wild animal?” I asked.

“Yeah, but the wild animal was Larath, she bit him after he was kicked out and he came back onto our land.” Seth laughed.

“Same old Larath.” Jacob laughed.

“We should get back, Jasper will be worried.” Seth looked at Larath.

“Stay here the night, we can call him.” Jacob smiled.