Part 1: Abandoned and lovers.

Naruto just walked out of the Academy with her protector around her waist. She was happy. She was no longer a civilian and was now a Genin. She looked around to find her parents but found no one. She was slightly confused on why her parents didn't bother to collect her. She shrugged and started to walk home but was tackled by a boy. 

"Iru-kun, get off of Naru-chan. She's going to die one day," said a girl. Naruto smiled and saw her two best friend.

"Hey Iruka, Anko," smiled Naruto.

"Hey, congrats Naruto," smiled Iruka.

"At last you two finally decided to graduate," sighed Anko.

"Hey! Just because you graduated at 7 and had a Sanin bastard train you, you can't go saying that to us," pouted Naruto. Iruka chuckled. 

"Anyway Naru, where's your parents?" asked Anko looking around for Minato and Kushina. Naruto shrugged.

"I don't know. I thought they would be here too but I guess they forgot, especially dad," said Naruto sadly. Anko sighed and helped Naruto up.

"Let's get you home, ne?" said Anko. Naruto nodded. They began their journey to the Namikaze House. Iruka and Naruto was brushing up a storm with their conversation. Anko joined at some but she mainly listened to her two childhood friends chat. When they got to the Namikaze house, Iruka and Anko said their goodbye's before leaving. Naruto tooked a deep breath and unlocked the door. She walks in and takes her shoes off. In her stomach she had a bad feeling, like something bad has happened. Naruto went into the kitchen to get a drink but found no one in there.

"Odd, mum's normally in here getting dinner ready or washing up the plates," thought Naruto. She made herself a drink and went to her parents room. She found no one. Naruto became slightly scared and left the house, locking the door behind her. She sprinted towards the Hokage estate and opened the door to the Hokage's office. She was hoping to find her father but what she found was her grandfather figure.

"Gramps, where's mum and dad?" asked Naruto. Hiruzen sighed sadly. 

"I'm sorry Naruto, the two went out of the village for a training trip with Jiraiya and Tsunade. They won't be back for a year. I'm sorry," said Hiruzen. Naruto's eyes began to water. She ran up to Hiruzen and cried. Hiruzen hugged her back.

"Damn you Minato! You can't just deiced to leave the village the day your daughter graduates from the Academy," thought Hiruzen. Naruto spent some time in the Hokage's office. She waved to her Grandfather figure and left. She headed home to pack somethings. 

"Since I don't have to be at the Academy for about a week, I can go to the training grounds to camp. While camping I can train," Naruto said with a smile. She pack a week for clothes, tent, a sleeping bag, a medical kit, some tools, scrolls and books. She walks out of her house and locks the door. She walks down the steps and into the streets. She got some hellos and some good evenings. She went to the training grounds. When she got there, she smiled. 

No one was there. That was great in her books. No one can watch her fail miserably. She placed her bag under a tree and opened the bag. She got out a few scrolls, books and a chakra sheet.

"If I remember clearly. You have to send some chakra into this paper and it was either cut, burn, soak, crumble or wrinkle. So here goes nothing," muttered Naruto. She sends some chakra into the paper.

First it slices into four pieces. One part soaked. The second part, wrinkles. The third part turned to ice. The last part burned. 

"So wind, water, lightning and fire. The ice I guess is a Kekkei Genkai. Mn, never thought that I would have 4 out of 5 affinities and a Kekkei Genkai. Who would've thought," said Naruto. She went into her bag and found 3 scrolls on wind, 2 on water, 4 on lightning, 1 one fire and 2 on Ice.